X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name change

Greetings,

In the run up to the Christmas festivities I would like it know that I have changed my name from Sir John, Earl of Bridgeport and Sudspumpwater to just plain Mohammad Bridgeport.

This change of faith is only for the festive season so I don't have to send any cards or presents out.

Normal service will resume in the new year.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

and that's all it took for the nsa to officially start following this thread...

Comment

Sense of humour required at this time of year!!!!!

To the newly converted make sure that your prayer mat is facing the correct way and beware of knocks on your doors a 2-00am in the morning , keep a few buckets of herrings ready for the visiting seals.

Michael

Comment

Merry festive occasion with no religious affiliation, Mohammad!!!---Brian
        Brian Rupnow

Comment

Be careful, you'll be labeled a terrorist.
          Happy Festivus!

Comment

I thought that he already was giving metal bits a hard time !

And has quite a global reputation.

Michael

Comment

Fine by me....
              Quick story...teacher friend teaching Kindergarten had a little boy "of other faith".
              Asked his parents for him to take his fav toy after xmas in to fit in with the after xmas show an tell...
              The boy stood up with toy in hand and said : " I did not get this for YOUR xmas, I did not get this from YOUR Santa Claus...and mama say you all burn in the fire!"
              kids...never know what they will say
              ps Merry Xmas Mohammad Bridgeport
              please visit my webpage:
              http://motorworks88.webs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lost_cause View Post
                and that's all it took for the nsa to officially start following this thread...
                We can make it more interesting for them... but they have already been here. We talk in a strange code here, mighty suspicious, and we can make things, even more suspicious.

Insh'alla they will soon forget about us.

Keep eye on ball.
                Hashim Khan

Comment

I recall hearing a story that during the 60's the FBI had informers in various leftist student organizations. They were taking names of people to watch but there was one character referenced from time to time that they could never get a line on. It turned out they were trying to hunt down a mysterious Dr. Nair. Apparently their vocabulary wasn't big enough to recognize "doctrinaire".

These days are probably no different. If we're talking about something the spooks don't understand it's likely on the list as subversive.
                  "People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on" : Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by John Stevenson View Post
                    In the run up to the Christmas I have changed my name to Mohammad Bridgeport.
                    This change of faith is so I don't have to send any cards or presents out.
                    Normal service will resume in the new year.
                    Clumsy Mohamstard

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by J Tiers View Post
                      We can make it more interesting for them... but they have already been here. We talk in a strange code here, mighty suspicious, and we can make things, even more suspicious.

Insh'alla they will soon forget about us.
                      Lets see, we have a gun-MAKING forum.... we routinely discuss explosives, things that could explode, things that sometimes explode, how not to get exploded by your lathe while polishing stock, and so on so forth. Hell at least one of us has a GIANT FRIPPING LASER (macona) and Evan more than likely has his own source of nuclear material.

So yeah the NSA has an entire megacluster dedicated to tracking all of us and what goes on here. Not because they are afraid of us -- no because they will NEED OUR HELP to save the world someday.

Comment

I didn't get a present when you were Sir John Guess I'm really screwed now, eh?

Comment

Gee, just when I was hoping Sir J would kindly feel like sending me a Clumsy brand homemade de-brrring tool as a festive season gift. It's cold here.
                          I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

If I get back into homebrew I'm going to make a Clumsy Bastard Sudwater Ale, inspired by Sir John.

Comment

As long as he doesnt start sending small packages of swarf in the mail .
                              Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X