Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally. A pie chart we can all relate to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if you did this on purpose as a test, or if you really do have AAADD...

Originally posted by cdndewey View Post
    As I turn on the hose in the driveway,

YOU LEFT THE WATER RUNNING IN YOUR DRIVEWAY!!!

LOL!

Comment

Im sure he was going to thank you for reminding him of that but he probably got fixated on tightening up his wall mounted toothbrush rack just before he was going to wipe his butt...

Comment

Originally posted by bollie7 View Post
        What about the cable Gremlins? You know, the ones that tangle all the cables behind your computer or sound system.
        Don't forget the radio gremlins. The ones that turn the radio volume up when you are out of the car. Because when you turn the key on and it blows you out of your seat, you KNOW you didn't leave it that loud when you got out.
        Definition: Racecar - a device that turns money into noise.

Comment

Speaking of pie charts...

Comment

I had a problem with screwdrivers and for years kept buying more so there would at least be one in the drawer when I looked. Now, if they are all put away, the drawer won’t shut. Had one that was lost for years. Finally found it buried in the attic insulation. I also had a couple year span when my son thought the long screwdrivers made a pretty good sword – still missing a few of those.

My current MIA is a utility knife. I’m actually pretty organized these days but it’s been gone for two weeks and is driving me crazy. I have another one but am so obsessed with finding the missing one that I feel the need to do a search every time I need it. Matter of fact, just writing this makes me want to look for it!
            George
            Traverse City, MI

Comment

That's easy GB,,, where did you last put it? ---------- don't you just hate that???

still have people ask me that, well if I knew then we wouldn't even be having this conversation then right???

Comment

I've looked for a tool, couldn't find it, finally give up and buy one then when I go to put it away think "where can I store this so I can find it next time", go to put it away and there is the original tool I'd been looking for all along.

Comment

Originally posted by hitnmiss View Post
                  "where can I store this so I can find it next time",
                  What you should be doing is remembering the first few places you looked for the item and start putting it there the next time.

A little different take on pie charts...

Comment

I own at least half a dozen tape measures and typically can't find any of them. If I do find one and start using it, it disappears the first time I put it down. I haven't had one vanish while I have it in my hand yet, but I expect it is only a matter of time.
                    ----------
                    Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
                    Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
                    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
                    There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
                    Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
                    Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

Need to add large pie slices for me for "procrastinating" and "over-analyzing". Remove the "finishing" slice.

Comment

I have proof that it's not always you who misplaces tools. I was doing a small project at my daughters house and needed a needle nose pliers. She hands me my favorite pliers that had been missing for 15 years. She had taken them when she went off to college, didn't think I would mind because I " had a bunch." They are going to her in my will. I had them since I was 14 years old, a gift from my Dad.

Kevin B.

Comment

I go back to the 'scissor, rock, paper' game, where paper wins by covering rock. As a child I always thought this was a totally stupid but required way to make the game interesting, rock to me was much more strong and powerful being able to smash scissors. Scissors being metal and able to cut paper sounding strong and powerful too. Paper always seemed comparatively weaker, and surely, surely rock could smash paper as well.

As an adult I realize the evils of paper and it's many accomplices, the powers of hiding were easily deserving the same respect and equal footing given to rock and scissors, it can cover all kinds of important things like car keys, which as a kid really didn't concern me like it does today.
                          Last edited by Abner; 12-21-2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X