No announcement yet.

Tool gloat & offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have given stuff away all my life and I got srewed for my generosity. As an old friend said people take your kindness for softness.I found that to be true then I had eventually to waken up to the fact that I was being fleeced by those I thought were family and friends . I heard through the grapevine what my mother and sister were saying about me and Bronwen and bragged to my cousin etc how I would always give them what the wanted .So I stopped giving them money overnight, and I never heard a word from them again til I found out that my mother had died. My sister is very much alive and treats me like I have the plague . My mother said some particularly nasty things re my wife behind our back despite my wife always being extremely good to her.I decided then to have nothing more to do with them.Anyone who asks me for money etc in the future gets sweet F all which is what they deserve I have been srewed far too often to care about those bums sorry.I look after my three sons and my grand children daughter in law and Bronwen now and have felt much better since.If you all give and really believe that those people will think about the good dead you done for them forever more dream on it doesn't happen in the real world I feel a complete fool for being so blind in the past and am much better for the riddance of those leeches and paracytes Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

damn, sucks to hear stuff like that Alistair. As they say, you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family. I have cousins on my father's side that didn't even wait for his brother to be in the ground before they started ransacking his house for cash and valuables. I'm glad to say that I haven't seen them for so long I can't even remember what they look like.

Comment

Working...
      X