X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enco 20% PLUS FREE SHIPPING NO MINIMUMS/EXCLUSIONS

2TUPS and 2TDIS

That's 20% OFF of course but it seems I forgot that part
    Last edited by radkins; 01-14-2014, 09:37 AM.

THANKS Radkins!
    I just ordered some Aluminum cutting endmills for cheap.
    Better hurry fellas, these promos expire tonight (Jan 14th) at 11 PM

Comment

Thank you!
      Mike

Comment

They got me good today... but it's worth it. Bunch of stuff in their latest flyer already discounted, and.. yep... another 20% off!

Just for grins I put a loaded Turn-pro 10x54 mill in my cart - yep -took 20% off the already discounted "web price" on that also (but not free freight). I think I took it out before I cashed out

Comment

Originally posted by lakeside53 View Post
          Just for grins I put a loaded Turn-pro 10x54 mill in my cart - yep -took 20% off the already discounted "web price" on that also (but not free freight). I think I took it out before I cashed out
          You *think* you took it out?

Comment

Originally posted by lakeside53 View Post
            They got me good today... but it's worth it. Bunch of stuff in their latest flyer already discounted, and.. yep... another 20% off!

Several years ago that is exactly how I bought my mill when someone posted a 20% off promo code here. I had been trying to buy a smaller Grizzly mill, but after a month of hearing "we're all out of stock, and don't know if or when we will get any more...." I looked through the Enco sale flyer and found a larger mill on sale with free freight to boot. I ended up getting the bigger machine for what would have been the same cost for the smaller Grizzly mill! Then I was GLAD they were perpetually out of stock.

I bought the mill, 2 Kurt vices, a RPC, and a large box full of tooling. They didn't charge me shipping on ANY of it. With the sale prices, the 20% off, and free freight it cut $1,000 off of my final cost. When opportunity knocks....

Comment

Still working as of a few minutes ago!

Comment

ENCO sent me those codes and I used them.

Though they don't seem to be sending me ENCO flyers anymore. Just the MSC flyers. I think they're trying to upsell me to more expensive stuff.

Comment

Enco sure gets lots of FREE advertising from this site with these kind of posts. I sure hope they buy ads with HMS!

Comment

Working...
                  X