OT: New credit card scam warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: New credit card scam warning

Despite what your wife may tell you, this is NOT a high-security card reader that links directly to Enco and MSC when you want to buy new tools.

Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Don't have that problem since Gert got admitted to hospital to have her's surgically removed

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Just yesterday...I stood in line at my Credit Union. A long line. The CU cancelled everybodys debit card (not mine, i dont use one) and were issuing new ones because it seems that everybody shops at Target down the street. (not me, never go there)
      Weston Bye - Author, The Mechatronist column, Digital Machinist magazine
      ~Practitioner of the Electromechanical Arts~

Comment

Credit ? I'm confused ? Is that like when I tell Javier I'll come by and pay for the wood tomorrow ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilaran View Post
          Credit ? I'm confused ? Is that like when I tell Javier I'll come by and pay for the wood tomorrow ?

Yup, or that "tab" you keep at the bar. Only thing I keep those plastic cards they keep sending me for is getting into locked doors.
          Andy

Comment

NOW you tell me!

Originally posted by winchman View Post
            Despite what your wife may tell you, this is NOT a high-security card reader that links directly to Enco and MSC when you want to buy new tools.

Comment

The plastic cards are very good for mixing Bondo

Comment

When I lived in Wisconsin, the plastic cards were the emergency ice scrapper for the windshield!
                Bill

Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoy1 View Post
                  When I lived in Wisconsin, the plastic cards were the emergency ice scrapper for the windshield!
                  Wisconsin - winter - PLASTIC ice scraper - really? When I lived in Minnesota we used jackhammers.

Comment

Working...
                  X