ENCO Free shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENCO Free shipping

Enco is offering free shipping on all orders over $49 through 02/28. Standard 125 pound limit applies. Use code FEB28.
    Kevin

More tools than sense.

The above code does not work for me. I am going to wait until after midnight and try again.

I got an e-mail with the code WELCOME for free shipping on orders of $199 or more. My order is not that high, but someone else may want to use it.
    Paul A.

Make it fit.
    You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

Comment

The code FEB28 is from my copy of the monthly flier. It's kind of smudged and might be FE848 or FE849 or FEB48 or FEB49 or substitute '2' in place of '4'. I sort of "guessed" it was '28' since it expires on the 28th. Regardless in the inside it says code VIPFREE can be used.
      Kevin

More tools than sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Alciatore View Post
        The above code does not work for me. I am going to wait until after midnight and try again.

I got an e-mail with the code WELCOME for free shipping on orders of $199 or more. My order is not that high, but someone else may want to use it.
        Did you try FEB28 as opposed to feb28? I had trouble once and finally realized what I was doing wrong.

Comment

FEB28 and the variations of it that I tried do not work. The site seems to convert small letters to capitals so that is apparently not a factor. VIPFREE does work on a $50+ order.

I am glad I waited until now.
          Paul A.

Make it fit.
          You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

Comment

My Feburary hot deals flier say FEBFREE for free shipping for $99 or more?

Comment

Well, to get it a bit more confusing my email says FEB99

"Don't miss your chance to save with February HOTdeals! Plus, as one of our most valued customers, you can enjoy free UPS Ground Shipping* all month long on every order of just $49 or more. Simply enter promo code: FEB99 prior to checkout!"
              If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

I just checked my email and saw I got this from ENCO:
                Hi Richard,

Don't miss your chance to save with February HOTdeals! Plus, as one of our most valued customers, you can enjoy free UPS Ground Shipping* all month long on every order of just $49 or more. Simply enter promo code: FEB99 prior to checkout!
                I didn't realize I was one of their MOST valued customers. Really makes me feel special.

Edit: I see Bill beat me to it. I'd guess the smudged flyer KJ1I referred to probably read FEB99
                Last edited by RichR; 02-04-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Alciatore View Post
                  The site seems to convert small letters to capitals so that is apparently not a factor. VIPFREE does work on a $50+ order.

I am glad I waited until now.

Small letters didn't work for me but when I capitalized them it worked, I even intentionally tried it again later to see what would happen after I accidentally used small letters but caught the mistake before hitting the button, didn't work that time either but it again did with the capitals. Obviously if there seems to be a problem with a code then capital vs small is worth a try.

Comment

FEB49 on my flyer.
                    Doug

Comment

Working...
                    X