Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone purchase from CDCO Machinery Corp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone purchase from CDCO Machinery Corp?

Has anyone purchased tooling from CDCO Machinery Corp or their eBay store called toolprecision.
    If so what do you think of service and quality.

Thank you,

David

I bought some BXA toolholders from them since they had the cheapest prices going.
    I can't complain.
    Chinese quality, but they shipped fast, and overall no problems here.

Comment

Same here - a couple dozen AXA holders. Like other import holders, the set screws were cheesy, but easy to replace with good 'uns.
      Cheers,

Frank Ford
      HomeShopTech

Comment

I've purchased some AXA holders from him, they're ok. Prices are the cheapest around and he seems to ship quickly. I've heard a few grumblings about customer service but he *is* the cheapest. I don't know why people expect McMaster-Carr service at McDonald's pricing. That said I'd order from him again.

Comment

Same here. 200 series holder dirt cheap and good quality. JR

My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

I've bought about two dozen BXA series tool holders from them, one was made incorrectly and didn't fit my tool post. Due to the price and the cost of shipping, I made no attempt at an adjustment.

A number of other items proved to be adequate and met expectations. Everything received was made in China (as expected for the price) which made me happy as I abhor stuff made in India.

Comment

I bought some of the BXA tool holders and found them to work well (still on the original setscrews). I also bought a 5C chuck and D1-4 backing plate. Both were well made. I have no complaints. I would buy from CDCO in the future.
              Doug

Comment

I've bought from them with no problems. The toolholders are great, but the toolposts aren't fantastic, just functional. I would love an Aloris or Dorian, but can't justify the price. Enco sells Phase II post sets, and they are definitely a step up. If you catch a 20% off and free shipping sale, they are very affordable. Everything else I've bought from CDCO has been decent quality. Price wise, it's hard to beat.
                Last edited by Tim-Bob; 03-29-2014, 10:15 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Dealt with them several times, never a bad experience.
                  olcop

Comment

To date I have purchased: A BXA tool post, 36 BXA tool holders, knurling tool, 5C collet chuck plus D1-4 back plate, bunch of 5C collets, set of R8 collets, keyless drill chucks and keyed type, mounting arbors for them, an assortment of small hand tools and measuring devices, and so far, knock on wood, not a single problem with quality , delivery time, price, nada. Sure, it's not Starrett, Mitutoyo, Brown and Sharp, etc. , although he does carry those, but on a very fixed / limited retirement income, what I got was a good value, and it came with good customer service.
                    Steve
                    NRA Life Member

Comment

I've bought a DRO, some AXA tool holders, and other things, the person on the other end is hard to understand but speak slow and clear and he seems to speak a little better, don't call on Mon. or Fri..

Comment

I've ordered from them several times,mostly AXA holders by the dozen.Never been let down,always gotten good service and good product from them.
                        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

I've dealt with them five or six separate times. I was always pleased with the parts and service. Questions are answered promptly.

Comment

I had placed a couple of orders with CDCO and experienced good service and reasonable quality. On my third order, the knurled nut on one of the AXA holders was drilled and threaded at about a 10 degree angle(?!?), making it incapable of reliably setting the height. Suddenly I didn't exist. I sent 3 or 4 emails over three weeks, and I never heard anything back. They could have kept me as a customer by dropping a nut in an envelope and sending it to me for a total cost of a buck. Instead, they chose to ignore me. So I ignore them.

Comment

I've bought BXA tool holders D1-4 back plate, and other things, last experience was two sets of adjustable parallel kits when box got here there was only one in it, took a couple phone calls but he made good. I have to agree low price means low quality but it is just a hobby

Comment

Working...
                              X