Just out of hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just out of hospital

On friday I developed a very sore throat and inner ear infection ,as well as extensive swelling on the side of my face.A quick call to the doctor had him write me a prescription for antibiotics etc.I started takeing these throughout the night but the pain was incredible.On saturday morning I went off to accident and emergency and the rushed me by ambulance as my throat was closing down etc to hospital some thirty miles away plus a ferry trip .I was diagnosed with LUDWIGS ANGINA not heart related anyway they let me out yesterday and I am still very weak,but improving with the pain well down also the swelling etc.I will be in touch.guys Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
    Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
    USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Hang tuff, Mr. H

--G

Comment

I just read about it, never even heard of it before this. Sounds awfully painful, take care Alistair.
        Peter - novice home machinist, modern motorcycle enthusiast.

Denford Viceroy 280 Synchro (11 x 24)
        Herbert 0V adapted to R8 by 'Sir John'.
        Monarch 10EE 1942

Comment

I think its other name "Morbus Strangularis" sounds far more exotic.
          Keep taking the pills and ointment , wishing you a quick recovery
          My neighbours diary says I have boundary issues

Comment

Whoa, glad you got diagnosis and treatment as soon as you did. Also wishing you a speedy recovery.
            "People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on" : Winston Churchill

Comment

Same as above, have a quick recovery.

Comment

Get well quickly! We can't let any more of the interesting personalities here get sick and go into injured reserve status!

Comment

Clumsy bastard...

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery Alistair!!

Comment

Get well soon , we need some one to give Sir John the occasional stir.

Michael

Comment

Get well soon!
                        Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Speedy recovery Mr. Hosie

Comment

Get well quick, Sir!

Here in Southern Nevada, the cure for that is often described as being copious amounts of fine alcoholic spirits and a parade of scantily clad dancing girls through the patients room.

Don't know if that is the actual cure or not, but I suppose for some it might make the convalescent period go by faster.

At any rate, hope you recover quickly, and glad to hear they didn't doddle taking you to the hospital.
                            Steve
                            NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by RetiredFAE View Post

Here in Southern Nevada, the cure for that is often described as being copious amounts of fine alcoholic spirits and a parade of scantily clad dancing girls through the patients room.
                              Can't be the cure, if it was Mr. Hosie never would have got sick in the first place...

Comment

Working...
                              X