big thumbs up from a fat biker:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big thumbs up from a fat biker:

AmberBock Michelob dark beer... whoo hoo.. gimme more..
    Weekend, I get to play in my shop.

David

Whats up man? I was thinking maybe you were lost
    To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Ga:

No, just lost my mind.. waiting on Carrol to get home to drive me to dinner at the local MEX. restrurant..

I got more going on then a chinese circus..

Job sucks, soon it will be over again.. laid off to play full time..

David..

Comment

We are too much alike. I left work today and "woooo hooo'd" at the top of my lungs. My sweetie just got home and we are heading to the local mex eating house ourselves! I start with 2 shots of cuervo and then dos equis for the rest of the dinner. Well, maybe a shot to end. Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by rockrat (edited 05-13-2004).]
        Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

You Yanks don't know what Mexican food is. Ya ain't gonna find it at Chi-Chi's. Come on down here for the real flavor of the South! Ya got me drooling now. Yum.

Dang! I'm going out tomorrow. Turkey sized plater for $5.00 just down the road. I'll have my Cuervo when I get home.

[This message has been edited by CCWKen (edited 05-13-2004).]

Comment

David,
            Your not a fat biker just height challenged

------------------
            George
            Remember the early bird gets the worm, BUT it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
            George from Conyers Ga.
            Remember
            The early bird gets the worm, BUT it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CCWKen:
              You Yanks don't know what Mexican food is. Ya ain't gonna find it at Chi-Chi's.
              [This message has been edited by CCWKen (edited 05-13-2004).]
              </font>

But you for sure can find it in places in LA where the menu isn't in english.....very good it can be, too. I like my trade-show trips to LA.

Oh, yeah, there are some really bad joints too....yow!
              Went to one last show...all the other gringos thought it was good, but it was just a greasy spoon joint, like a bad diner. I think they had too much to drink first, and I should have done the same.

Keep eye on ball.
              Hashim Khan

Comment

Enough alcohol can make anything "Seem" better.. even machine work.. even "good" friends.. HA HA.. (I got hit in the eye at work by two wrestling coworkers) I throwed my hardhat and they scattered like roaches. I was ready for half a dozen beers when I got off work.

Ocoee #2 TVA hydro...(water travels around mountainside in a cypress flume)

I got to ride on the Flume-railroad on top about a 45 minute ride behind a small tugger type engine. The car we had all our materiels and tools loaded on was like a covered wagon with open sides.

Interesting riding about a half mile off the ground on a sheer bluff. Another interesting item, bear crap on the walkway and fresh tracks in the rain. I kept waiting to catch up with the bear. I took a couple of pictures of the incline railroad that accesses the flume, did not get any of the trip/railroad on top. Most beautiful country in the world. Even if I get laid off Monday, nobody can take that experience away from me. I enjoyed that.

Now I got to make the shop produce today, get my bankroll back up. I want some new toys. I can take pictures of the adventures in my shop..

David

Comment

CCWKen - I would agree with J Tiers. LA has decent Mexican food. After being sent to Monterrey, Reynosa, Progresso etc, for work, I have found that the local mex place here in Ohio (La vaquera, El vaquero etc.) is as close to authentic Mex food as I want.

I got a armadillo burger in Reynosa that was good but the other thing wrapped in bread with... what is that!... in the middle only got one bite before it hit the can. Then I hit the can, but that’s a different story.

The only thing that survived that trip was me and the boots that I bought down there. Snake skin, very bad a$$ looking.
                  Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 09-02-2004).]

Comment

Sometime, try "Golden Pheasant", from the Czhech republic.

Very nice...a bit hard to find. Tastes like beer should.

Keep eye on ball.
                      Hashim Khan

Comment

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 09-02-2004).]

Comment

Amberbock COLD is tops on the list. Due to dietary constrictions Michelob Ultra has taken over here.

Comment

No problem with beers here plenty of choice.
                            Just steer clear of the gnats piss ones with the foreign names.

And before anyone says anythink no Lucas don't make fridges.

A true beer can be drunk at any reasonable temperature. You can even drink the rest of the Newcastle Brown the following day after you have come round again, it doesn't have a head on it so it can't go flat.

John S.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

John:
                              do you need my shipping address to send samples? I'll look for the brand here just in case you forget.

My Finnish bride (96) showed up at the airport with Fine Finnish beer and chocolate. NOne better in the world.. and one can would give you a buzz from... well..
                              She divorced me via US Marshall.. He scared me to death.. I thought, gee they have caught up to me.. I wonder what I did..

Lucas? I have not ever saw anything Lucas but motorcycle electrics.. never worked on a limey car or fridge.. There was this battery eliminator that fixed the electrics, no more problems.. I just liked pulling your chain.

David.

Comment

Working...
                              X