good yard sale haul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boslab View Post
    Did SWMBO come from the film "She" with my favourite Ursla Andress?, i digress
    Mark
    Hi,

I first heard SWMBO on a BBC series called Rumpole of the Bailey. It was about an old Barrister who referred to his wife as She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Dalee
    If you think you understand what is going on, you haven't been paying attention.

Comment

Yes me too!, it was from the book aparently, She, the fearsome queen Aleysha in the story by Rider Haggard who also wrote king solomons mines, 1887 ish, some said she was based in his not to be messed with wife!, i liked Rumplole, amusing
      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by astroracer View Post
        Picked up two Snap On tap and die sets at a moving sale. Standard and metric. Look brand new, hardly used.

Metric

40 bucks for both!
        Mark
        I have a US set the same by snap ons other name Blue Point, i do like the diestock withe the iris guides, very handy for starting straight, nice find as i paid 5 times that!
        Mark

Comment

Originally posted by astroracer View Post
          Monkey Wrenches. The bottom one has Ford cast in it.
          From the 1926-1927 Model T tool kit. The square end was for the differential plug. My father kept the tool roll when he sold the car (he never could part with a tool), it was around the house for years. My brother probably has it now (he can't part with a tool either).

Comment

Working...
          X