Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on Sharing Tips

I hate to be a party pooper, but...

I was thinking it would be great if Neil could open a section of the forum just for sharing tips and tricks. Rather than scrolling thru dozens of posts, one could more easily find individual tips. After all, this is about sharing. I don't have alot to offer, but I have a few ideas. I guess I just hate to see big business taking advantage of something that is so easily shared among those of us who share this interest. I am not a subscriber, but I do buy every issue of HSM and MW at the book store. I enjoy every minute of the great publications. I notice that the Networking forum is rarely used, maybe we could get that changed to the "tips and tricks" idea.

Thanks!
    Arbo & Thor (The Junkyard Dog)

Nothing wrong with your suggestion but I still like the book idea for three reasons. First, books don't crash and you can read them anywhere. Second, not everyone interested in home shop machining is interested in computer technology. Thurdly, I don't have a problem with giving something back to the providers of this free BBS.
    To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I agree with both ideas

Rob

Comment

Me2

Comment

This has been discussed several times in past threads. I agree that it is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
          X