Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinging John Stevenson...

John,

Would you mind starting a new "Sharing tips" thread? I have a dial up connection and with all the pictures contained therein, the thread takes forever to load up.

Thanks

Mike.
    I have put the first page up with links in it instead of the pics

It's called sharing tips, no pics just links.
    I'll follow up with page 2 and 3 later.

John S.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Is this for us to add to as long as we only post links not pictures?

Mike

Comment

Can you add to the main one and I'll get round to updating the links one otherwise it will get out of step.

John S.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

John,

That's great! What you are doing is taking lots of work and I sure appreciate it.

Since Neil said they are good to go, perhaps he could make a separate category so that each tip could be posted in it with its own title.

Thanks again John!

Mike

Comment

Thanks very much John. I put page one and all the pictures in my favorites file under shop tips. now I can access these great ideas quickly and conveniently. Looks like I will soon have to start new files, shop tips 2-10? I think a book full of these very useful ideas would be more convenient to use. I for one would buy one. Keep them coming. Doug

Comment

Working...
            X