Good home make project see for yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good home make project see for yourself

What do you think of this for a home make project.
    Also there is currently one for sale on German Ebay but I figure you could make this yourself.Alistair

http://www.huma-tec.de/dreh/index.htm
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Hey that's neat Alistair.
    Looks like he's missed though already and hit the chuck.

Have you seen those combined air drills a with a built in pneumatic cylinder?
    Very handy for small jobs like this just clamp it and supply it air.

John S.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Do you mean like this one?

A serious accident is one that money can't fix.

Comment

It is a quackenbush, that a friend bought off ebay to use in his shop, then decided he didn't need it.I guess you can call it v/s, pf,reversible.
        I bought it for the price it cost him to get it to Jax. It was one of those things that looked and worked neat, but in reality is easily replaced with an electric one.
        David from jax
        A serious accident is one that money can't fix.

Comment

Similar idea but the ones I was thinking of are a lot more neater and compact.

Here is a link to what i mean.

http://www.desouttertools.com/PDF/AFD_DRILLS.pdf

John S.

[This message has been edited by John Stevenson (edited 05-23-2004).]

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Kinda looks like meine Bohrmaschine das ich hab von eine POS drill press gemacht.
            Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

But Evan, when using the holezschuttzen make, one must be careful not to upgehf***

PS Sorry Niel, its early and I guess I'm a little silly today
              Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Comment

I used to have an old alum case Thor power drill I welded an alum block to and clamped in the tool post. The drill died and a new armature couldn't be found so that was that.

In the mean time I have this little hollow shaft reducer I use for a milling attachment I can put a drill chuck in.

One of these days...

Comment

Working...
                X