OT, Sex Ed for Dummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT, Sex Ed for Dummies

I realize this may not be the place for this as this is a machinist forum but this is too good for a "Do it Yourself" forum to ignore

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...irkies.sexlife

Can anybody say Darwin Award
    Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Wow! Just wow! Is all I have to say.

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised. It takes all types to make a world.

Paul A.
      Paul A.
      SE Texas

Make it fit.
      You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

Comment

It takes all types to make a world, but some types just weren't meant to make a child. The wife must not be all that attractive. If she was, nature would have found a way, and someone would have offered her an education.

Comment

we musn't laugh at other peoples ignorance.
          My wife and I had the exact same problem we had no sex education all.
          All we were told was when going to bed the man goes on top and the woman goes underneath.
          We had bunk beds for five years nothing happened Alistair
          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised. It takes all types to make a world.
            Paul A.

Paul isn't that a bit of a contradiction those kind would never make a world Alistair

Comment

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 09-02-2004).]

Comment

Serious point .
                Am I the only one who thinks sex education should be taught from a very early age .I think this would take the dirty/naughty notion out of sex and make them less inquisitive when older.On the continent nudity etc is not such a big thing as the way it is treated here.The sexual act when taught properly as a biology lesson (over a given time span) could be as natural to children as reading and writing.It need not be so secretive and surrounded in mystery.There are currently Magazines (mainly aimed at young girls)which come out every week /month and these young girsl are writing in and being encouraged to have sex as young as fourteen by the agony aunts in the magazine.They seem to have the idea it's ok so long as they encourage them to use protection, which is all wrong in my opinion why not encourage them to wait their only children for goodness sake. Alistair

Comment

This is an important topic but would someone try to explain to me what is has to do with machining? I suppose a remote connection could be made to CNC dildo manufacturing but other than that I can't think of any reason to continue this dicussion.
                  Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 09-02-2004).]

Comment

Nah, I suppose not. It is just that I could get really revved up on this topic. I mean for example, what do you think should be a restricted subject? People killing, hacking and maiming each other? Or, people having a f**king good time?
                      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

"We are not talking retarded people here"

Bull-$$$t

living under a rock - retarded - suppressed - repressed - and hormonally abnormal.

Religion did that? right. poor suckers.

Comment

It could be a simple matter of incompatibility.
                          I had a friend who was left handed, his wife was right handed. He always said they had no children because when he was screwing, she was unscrewing.
                          Very appropriate to a machining board I would think.
                          Jim H.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evan:
                            This is an important topic but would someone try to explain to me what is has to do with machining? I suppose a remote connection could be made to CNC dildo manufacturing but other than that I can't think of any reason to continue this dicussion.</font>
                            YOU started it with that naked picture of yourself

Which then opens up the next question, are dildo's produced by CNC machines or operated by ??

Answers please neatly printed on a barn door and Fedexed to Evan.

John S.

[This message has been edited by John Stevenson (edited 05-24-2004).]

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

The tie in? Those could be the same people trying to build a 3-phase starter box for their nifty drill press. Scary thoughts for the educators among us....

--jr
                              dvideo

Comment

Working...
                              X