2015 Wish for all my friends on the HSM forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Wish for all my friends on the HSM forum

I wish you all a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous & Peaceful 2015. May all your projects get done, new to you tools appear in every shop free or almost, spend more time with our young ones passing on our skills & above all let's all get along! HSM= Happy Shop Memories!
    Last edited by flylo; 12-31-2014, 02:33 PM.

And to you as well, especially health for you and your good lady wife.

Comment

Happy New Year!! Health, happiness, and flylo back on a classic Brit bike!

Anybody care to share their New Year's resolutions/goals?

1. As always, spend more time out in the garage than last year. (succeeded this year)
      2. Get married (she's all over this one btw)
      3. Finish my basement and porch so I can declare my old house renovation complete.
      4. Attend NAMES and Cabin Fever (made NAMES but not CF this year) and start on a model or two to display.
      5. Get at least one of the current three project vehicles completed.
      "I am, and ever will be, a white-socks, pocket-protector, nerdy engineer -- born under the second law of thermodynamics, steeped in the steam tables, in love with free-body diagrams, transformed by Laplace, and propelled by compressible flow."

Comment

And a happy new year to all of you out there.
        Only one resolution, see the next new year!, anything else is just gravy, even if it doesn't taste nice!
        Mark

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!

Comment

Eric:

And a Happy, healthy, prosperous, and safe ride in the new year!

-bob

Comment

Wishing everyone here the very best in 2015.

Comment

All the wishes for good stuff from me as well! Have a great year!
                Andy

Comment

All the best for this coming year to all my HSM friends from Brian Rupnow.
                  Brian Rupnow
                  Design engineer
                  Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Wishing everybody here everything they wish for themselves and their families.

Comment

I have never made a resolution and therefore have never broken one. May all have better health than before and success in whatever you must do.
                      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Sawatdee Pee Mai 2558.

Comment

The above is Thai for Happy New Year 2015.
                          Mike.

Comment

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year from Vancouver Island.
                            Hears to having another great year of exchanging information and ideas.
                            Larry - west coast of Canada

Comment

Back at you all and hope its a good one for everybody...

I usually do not get into the resolution thing but I guess this years different - already finished up a little project on the house and my legs are sore and so are my arms from working out yesterday lol

I think my biggest thing is im going to try and not be so much of a slob, Iv been so afraid of cleaning Iv been having an X-GF show up and clean the house, I need to take charge and quit being such a cleaning coward - it's not going to kill me...
                              I might just clean my floor jack too, posting about it on here has reminded me what a great piece of equipment it's been this last quarter century... I also have a small leak in the air compressor valve/shut off regulator im going to fix.

2014 did not pass without incident - my family and I have lost a combined 4 dogs... RIP to everyone who lost someone special and also to those who have touched our lives in one form or another...

Comment

Working...
                              X