Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alistair Hosie
    replied
    As is now pretty well known I am a real-anti war guy unless we are defending our own and good neigbours too .I wish all those suffering all around the world ,of course all the soldiers too a great and wonderful life. Also to MY- Our Pal George Bullis and really all of you here .
    showing, friendship, as well as kindness to me and you for a very long time.
    So a big non alcoholic toastto all my friends here and their families from we here in Scotland.
    I wish everything possible that is fair and good life has to offer.You people here are really special to me very much so,I have learned more about the kindness of human behaviour here better than a four year stint at university where I did a bsc in psychology.Big Alistair Bronwen and the boys.

Leave a comment:

• A.K. Boomer
    replied
    Back at you all and hope its a good one for everybody...

I usually do not get into the resolution thing but I guess this years different - already finished up a little project on the house and my legs are sore and so are my arms from working out yesterday lol

I think my biggest thing is im going to try and not be so much of a slob, Iv been so afraid of cleaning Iv been having an X-GF show up and clean the house, I need to take charge and quit being such a cleaning coward - it's not going to kill me...
    I might just clean my floor jack too, posting about it on here has reminded me what a great piece of equipment it's been this last quarter century... I also have a small leak in the air compressor valve/shut off regulator im going to fix.

2014 did not pass without incident - my family and I have lost a combined 4 dogs... RIP to everyone who lost someone special and also to those who have touched our lives in one form or another...

Leave a comment:

• Cuttings
    replied
    Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year from Vancouver Island.
    Hears to having another great year of exchanging information and ideas.

Leave a comment:

• thaiguzzi
    replied
    The above is Thai for Happy New Year 2015.
    Mike.

Leave a comment:

• thaiguzzi
    replied
    Sawatdee Pee Mai 2558.

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    I have never made a resolution and therefore have never broken one. May all have better health than before and success in whatever you must do.

Leave a comment:

• oldtiffie
    replied
    Wishing everybody here everything they wish for themselves and their families.

Leave a comment:

• brian Rupnow
    replied
    All the best for this coming year to all my HSM friends from Brian Rupnow.

Leave a comment:

• vpt
    replied
    All the wishes for good stuff from me as well! Have a great year!

Leave a comment:

• sasquatch
    replied
    Wishing everyone here the very best in 2015.

Leave a comment:

• bob_s
    replied
    Eric:

And a Happy, healthy, prosperous, and safe ride in the new year!

-bob

Leave a comment:

• KiddZimaHater
    replied
    Happy New Year everyone!!

Leave a comment:

• boslab
    replied
    And a happy new year to all of you out there.
    Only one resolution, see the next new year!, anything else is just gravy, even if it doesn't taste nice!
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• justanengineer
    replied
    Happy New Year!! Health, happiness, and flylo back on a classic Brit bike!

Anybody care to share their New Year's resolutions/goals?

1. As always, spend more time out in the garage than last year. (succeeded this year)
    2. Get married (she's all over this one btw)
    3. Finish my basement and porch so I can declare my old house renovation complete.
    4. Attend NAMES and Cabin Fever (made NAMES but not CF this year) and start on a model or two to display.
    5. Get at least one of the current three project vehicles completed.

Leave a comment:

• achtanelion
    replied
    And to you as well, especially health for you and your good lady wife.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X