XLO Mill essential accessory gloat!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XLO Mill essential accessory gloat!!

A friend recently found this shot glass in his late father's house and gave it to me; knowing I would probably appreciate & treasure it. I think it's very unique & special and indeed will treasure it.

His father was as an engineer for the Dover Corp. (elevators) from the 50's through 1984 and we assume picked this up at a trade show or convention. I tried to do a panaramic merge in P/Shop to show the complete engraving on the bottom edge but failed. It says "(XLO) 1955 Machine Tool Show (XLO) X-Cell-O Corp. Detroit." If it could talk I bet there'd be some tall tales told.

I'm not sure how safe it is to down my libations from a bare aluminum cup but I did promise to toast his father and toast him I shall!

Milton

"Accuracy is the sum total of your compensating mistakes."

"The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a discussion." G. K. Chesterton

Pretty Kool!!!

THANX RICH
    People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

Comment

WoW!
      Beautifull!

And safe, as long as an acidic beverage is not left in it for a length of time.

Comment

Nice cup! Personally I've been looking to find a right angle adapter for my XLO mill, I figured that's what this was going to be about.

Comment

Working...
        X