X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Bulliss
    replied
    He has been given a brief time out and will be allowed back in a few days. He is aware that the ban is for a limited time.

Leave a comment:

• vpt
    replied
    Whats all this?

I like old hat and most of his posts.

Did the HOA vote him out because his house was the wrong color?

Leave a comment:

• flylo
    replied
    I think he baited some people but what ever happened I know George is very fair & made the right decision.

Leave a comment:

• JCHannum
    replied
    A quick forum search shows Old Hat as a Senior Member, and still active. He did have a thread closed and perhaps think he has been tossed but has not.

Leave a comment:

• Abner
    replied
    I found him hard to follow but that is all. Never received any PM from him. Must have been something off screen, too bad, I think he had experience to share.

Leave a comment:

• kevkeller
    replied
    OT - Paging Old Hat...

I think a few of you misunderstood him. Unless there were PM's that went over the line I never saw a problem worth banning him. I think some people are a little thin skinned here. If you don't like him, ignore him. I know his advice has helped me.
    I say give him another chance.
    Last edited by kevkeller; 02-09-2015, 06:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dp
    replied
    It's pretty much bad form to slag a guy who isn't here to represent himself. This is one of those rare moments where we can look good by doing the right thing with everybody watching.

Leave a comment:

• bborr01
    replied
    I won't miss him. He quoted me in a thread that I started about adding a like button and added a sentence that was not part of my post. I find that pretty much inexcusable. No apology or correction when I called him out on it either. BTW, I had nothing to do with his getting banned.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• dp
    replied
    Anyone know his email addy?

Leave a comment:

• CarlByrns
    replied
    Sorry to see him go. I liked his against-the-current style.

Didn't always agree with him but that's life.

I hope this isn't the beginning of the "if I don't agree with you, I'll flag you off" crud that permeates craigslist.

Leave a comment:

• Rosco-P
    replied
    Originally posted by danlb View Post
    I must be the only one who found his posts oddly disjointed and lacking in value.

Won't miss him.

Dan
    You're entitled to your own opinion.
    I found his posts full of information and told from an experienced point of view.

Leave a comment:

• danlb
    replied
    I must be the only one who found his posts oddly disjointed and lacking in value.

Won't miss him.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• J. Randall
    replied
    Hate to hear that, I liked his style.
    James

Leave a comment:

• oldtiffie
    replied
    The under currents and PM and email traffic must have been pretty bad - all "behind the scenes" stuff" I'd guess as I don't recall seeing any of it "on screen" in the open forum.

I wonder if he ever got a chance to redeem or explain himself.

I had no problems with Old Hat at all and am sorry to see him go for good.

Leave a comment:

• Rosco-P
    replied
    Wow, holy Shiite!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X