Got some nice goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some nice goodies!

Had a visit with a good buddy yesterday and was given some nice goodies that he had from cleaning out his parents place recently.

Some random SK USA imperial & metric wrenches.
    couple pairs of lineman's pliers.
    one MK3 toB16 taper shank arbor.
    Craftsman tweezers.
    2 small keyless Rohm Supra chucks 1 w/ threaded mount and 1 w/ taper mount.
    1 Ridgid Supreme chuck 1/8"-1/2" w/ 1/2" square socket mount...no idea what this this goes to..?????
    2 Bosch EWWH 126Z1Z tap drivers...I think these go to an electric tapping gun...??????
    a set of Upson Hold-E-Zee nut drivers.
    1 Carl Mahr Esslingen a.N 0.01 mm dial indicator.
    bunch of loose mixed twist drills ...a few numbers ...20-30 metrics...10 or so fractional...6or so reduced shank fractional
    and 4 Morse taper 2 shank cutters ...Don't know what these are for????

These bits with the MT2 shanks are HSS and are all oddball metric sizes and all have 5mm pilots held w/ a set screw.
    They appear only to cut at the outer lip and the pilot drill as can be seen there is no cutting surface from lip to center.
    I was told by my buddy that his dad told him that they were for cutting plastic.

Anyone know what to do with them????
    Mike
    Mike Green

Cut plastic
    I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

Chuckle
      Mike
      Mike Green

Comment

Originally posted by darryl View Post
        Cut plastic
        ROFL Thanks I now have coffee all over the screen....

Comment

No identifying info on the "plastic" cutters?

Dump them on Fleabay, someone might want them for their extended MT shanks.

Comment

the chuck with the square socket is for an impact wrench

Comment

I'm not far from you so I'd love to know where you found all that stuff!

Comment

They do appear to be made for making holes in hard plastics like acrylic. It looks as if the ends of the 'pilot' drills were ground to prevent grabbing and shattering of the plastic when the drill breaks through.
                Definition: Racecar - a device that turns money into noise.

Comment

Got my son to help get a photo with the right light that would not glare out the info on the shank
                  of the tool.
                  Anyone familiar with the logo shown in the pic?

Mike
                  Mike Green

Comment

No suggestions on the logo Mike. Sorry.

Also, I am aware that you were not specifically posting this as a "tool gloat" but in keeping with the rules and spirit of the board, You Suck.
                    Nice pile-o-stuff.

-Al

Edit: Were I you, I would never reveal to Pixman where you got this stuff. He will beat you to it every time...

Comment

Working...
                    X