Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.a.m.e.s 2015

Time for another bump and some of the latest info

Things are moving along nicely and so far it looks like we will have a full vendors house, as matter of fact we have a number of vendors in waiting for any cancellations.

And remember if you are looking for a certain vendor be sure to contact them and find out which shows they will be attending. Like last year some have cut the number of shows they will be attending.

And for the vendors and any clubs that need electrical drops at their tables please contact either Jim ([email protected])or
    Mike ([email protected])

Remember support our hobby shows and dealers to keep the hobby strong.
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Cabin Fever in PA is the week before.

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/

Wish I had time to hit both. Having never been to Wynadotte how does it compare to Cabin Fever? I've been meaning to get there for awhile. I imagine, given the location in MI, that the flea market portion might be larger than Cabin Fever?

Comment

There is no flea market as such ,but there is about 40 plus vendors some with new and used tooling equipment etc. cabin fever has the auction with a model show with it. NAMES is a non profit group so it has to operate under different rules.
      Glen
      All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

Glen,

Is there a seminar schedule for the show that you post?
        Mike Henry near Chicago

Comment

It will be sent to me shortly, and I will post it, There are also a number of openings in the steam course that is offered you can contact Jim at the vendors email for information on the steam course.
          Glen

Comment

NAMES is about the same as Cabin Fever but smaller. Different models, mostly different venders and tighter confines because they are crammed into an arena were Cabin Fever is two double auditoriums and spread out more. Both have seminars but in my opinion, such as it is, NAMES does a better job of it. Better subject matter and variety. Even with the larger space Cabin Fever has begun to sprawl outside some with operating live steam trains etc.
            The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHenry View Post
              Glen,

Is there a seminar schedule for the show that you post?
              Mike here is the finalized seminar schedule. Of course it could change due to weather,illness,or other man made or natural disasters
              Glen

Comment

Thanks Glen - looks like a great set of seminars!

Mike
                Mike Henry near Chicago

Comment

Been to both, will be going back to Cabin Fever. Went to NAMES when it was in Toledo and have no plans of going back.
                  Last edited by CarlByrns; 03-28-2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X