Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new addition to the family

Time to make some chips.

You will enjoy that one for years to come!
    Kansas City area

Comment

What Brand is it and what speeds does it have?

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra Twin Track View Post
        What Brand is it and what speeds does it have?
        Excello. Variable speed.

Comment

Nice looking machine bar the stealth paint, I prefer grey myself, easier to see
          Mark

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

That's a great American made machine and will serve you well.

Tell us about the condition, did you buy it like we see it or have you been buy painting it, adding the X-Y DRO, feed, quill DRO and the interesting device for holding the vise handle and drawbar wrench. I'd like to know more about that unit. More photos? Looks like you may have a genuine Kurt vise, or at least a clone that has the right shape and paint.

Comment

http://www.edgetechnologyproducts.com/mill-caddy/

Kurt makes a plastic version I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by PixMan View Post

Tell us about the condition, did you buy it like we see it or have you been buy painting it, adding the X-Y DRO, feed, quill DRO and the interesting device for holding the vise handle and drawbar wrench. I'd like to know more about that unit. More photos? Looks like you may have a genuine Kurt vise, or at least a clone that has the right shape and paint.
                  Its in very good condition. Unfortunately it came painted black (I may paint it back gray). It came with the DRO. I did add the Z read out. Its a Bison vise.

Comment

Originally posted by PixMan View Post

Great Machine but it was made in Canada. Makes a Bridgeport look like a drill press.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger302 View Post
                      Great Machine but it was made in Canada. Makes a Bridgeport look like a drill press.
                      Most mills make a BP look like a drill press...

Comment

Working...
                      X