Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McMasterCarr catalogs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McMasterCarr catalogs

    I have four older McMasterCarr catalogs to give away. Just pay postage. #112, 111, 110 and 106, first one to PM me with an address will get the newest and so forth. Medium priority box is $12.95, but I will check parcel post and UPS prices with your address for a cheaper rate. Payment preferred is USPS money order, but will accept money orders, cash or checks. Checks will have to clear before shipping.
    C

  • #2
    Miinor violation of USPS regs, being a catalog and not a book, it should not be shipped media mail to take advantage of special rates for reading material. Just to let you know.....

    Comment


    • #3
      I think with a slippery enough lawyer these could be considered reference material since they are no longer valid as catalogs.
      Guaranteed not to rust, bust, collect dust, bend, chip, crack or peel

      Comment


      • #4
        OOOOOOh! Good point, but it may be lost on postal employees.

        OTOH, I do think that you are allowed to put anything that fits in one of the single price, Priority Mail boxes, including filling them up with solid lead or gold.



        Originally posted by KIMFAB View Post
        I think with a slippery enough lawyer these could be considered reference material since they are no longer valid as catalogs.
        Paul A.

        Make it fit.
        You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Paul Alciatore View Post
          OTOH, I do think that you are allowed to put anything that fits in one of the single price, Priority Mail boxes, including filling them up with solid lead or gold.
          Only up to 70 lbs. maximum for the Flat Rate Boxes.
          Bill

          Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

          Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rosco-P View Post
            Miinor violation of USPS regs, being a catalog and not a book, it should not be shipped media mail to take advantage of special rates for reading material. Just to let you know.....
            Give me a break......

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Royldean View Post
              Give me a break......
              Dude, you and others are missing the point..... It's a "book", book = media mail, catalog = minor technicality. They usually don't ask you what's inside, when you say, "Medial mail please". I was not being serious.
              Last edited by Rosco-P; 05-06-2015, 09:02 AM.

              Comment

              Working...
              X