OT: School class and barbaque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: School class and barbaque

We have a class of 4 graders staying at our place this week. We hosted a grill party for them yesterday evening. We have a camp fire arrangement with a grill that hangs from a tripod over the fire. It is great for cooking because you swing it a little bit and so don't burn whatever you are cooking.

So I am cooking sausages over the fire and a man drives in an it is the husband of the school teacher. Apparently he decided to come join his wife at the cook out. So I am at the fire and he walks over to me, doesn't say hello or introduce himself and hands me a beef steak in the paper wrapper from the butcher and tells me to put this on the fire and don't burn it. No problem I say. I unwrap the steak look the man in the eye and toss it to one of my dogs that was with me by the fire. His mouth drops open. To add insult to injury his wife the teacher starts to laugh. I calmly ask him how he would like his sausage cooked. Nothing more was said to me about the incident.

This morning the teacher apologized to me for the way her husband acted.
    How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

"well done"

Comment

Originally posted by superUnknown View Post
      "well done"
      bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad
      Kevin

More tools than sense.

Comment

Hahaha, that's epic.

Igor

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1I View Post
          There's no accounting for taste.

:P

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1I View Post
            My dog didn't think so!
            How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Working...
            X