Is this a quality brand?
    Len

IMO yes. I own several.

Comment

Yes it is a quality brand.
      www.stindustries.com

Comment

Hi,

Very much so. I live maybe 80 miles from the factory and have been there to buy "seconds" a number of times.

Dalee
        If you think you understand what is going on, you haven't been paying attention.

Comment

Yes. I have a set of their inside mikes that I prefer to others such as Starrett or B & S. I had one of their small indicators like the Starrett "Last Word" that was handy as a pocket on a shirt, unfortunately it got crunched in a drill press mishap many years ago. I did not know that they were still in business.

Sarge

Comment

I used their mics to make a living for forty years when I retired I took them home and I still use them.

krankie frankie

Comment

They are quality....

I have some mics from them. I find some of them to feel crude, but they are accurate and usable. I like my Lufkin better, but there is really nothing wrong with them.

The only one I hate is a 0-5" interchangeable anvil unit with the tubular frame... It feels just plain "squishy', and I am ready to get rid of it, since I now have a couple sets to 6".

Keep eye on ball.
              Hashim Khan

Comment

Working...
              X