• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Tiffie

Is Old Tiffie alright .?I havent seen any posts from him for a while

He comes and goes.

Comment

Its a wonder he even continues to post , as most of the time that he does , someone bags him .

I find that it is becoming better to stick to your own shop and not be dragged into the , " you must comply with how we do it and like the same machines" rhetoric .

As any sensible members will agree there are many ways to get work done and just as many ways to argue about how to do it .
      Michael

Comment

I am not that computer savvy but if you go to the info of when he last logged in it shows nothing.If I try it to any one else it will show this info.He does take quite a bit of flak,hope hes okay.

Comment

Originally posted by plunger View Post
          I am not that computer savvy but if you go to the info of when he last logged in it shows nothing.If I try it to any one else it will show this info.He does take quite a bit of flak,hope hes okay.
          His member parameters are not to be trusted, they've been wrong since he first joined.
          This bulletin board wasn't started until 2001, or maybe it was 2000, but right after he joined I noticed that somehow his "join date" was in 1999.

His post count also looks highly suspect.
          Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

He perhaps threw something in the bin and forgot to let go of it?

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

John I hope he's OK but that was extra funny.
              "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
              world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
              country, in easy stages."
              ~ James Madison

Comment

Didn't he bin his shop? Maybe he bent the spindle on his mill by having 8" extensions from the bottom to run an endmill in a fancy collet system?

Comment

Maybe he is hanging out with Airsmith282.

-D
                  Last edited by Doozer; 09-27-2015, 01:37 PM.
                  DZER

Comment

I wish some of you who should know better should get off his back. He is at the end of the day a human being, and deserves to be treated much more kindly than he does,( quite often) here. I find the years long animosity towards the ELDERLY GENTLEMAN, quite distasteful myself. So my feelings are and have been for some time that fun is fun but in this case you have had your fun lets leave the man alone. And You John as a long term pal of mine could start the ball rolling by lightening up on the man. Enough Already!!!!! IMHO and probably a lot more here feel the same as I do. Immature Playground behaviour. End of rant Alistair
                    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

+1 Alistair
                      George from Conyers Ga.
                      Remember
                      The early bird gets the worm, BUT it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Another +1

The people who rag on him, without a good reason, seem to forget that they aren't perfect either.
                        The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

Originally posted by John Stevenson View Post
                          He perhaps threw something in the bin.............
                          Could have been his computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie View Post
                            I wish some of you who should know better should get off his back. He is at the end of the day a human being, and deserves to be treated much more kindly than he does,( quite often) here. I find the years long animosity towards the ELDERLY GENTLEMAN, quite distasteful myself. So my feelings are and have been for some time that fun is fun but in this case you have had your fun lets leave the man alone. And You John as a long term pal of mine could start the ball rolling by lightening up on the man. Enough Already!!!!! IMHO and probably a lot more here feel the same as I do. Immature Playground behaviour. End of rant Alistair
                            Of course.

You do have to admit that he does appear to "trail his coattails" a bit, seemingly looking for trouble.

Keep eye on ball.
                            Hashim Khan

Comment

I don't mind Tiff's posts at all,and I do not put him in the same class as Airsmith.
                              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
                              X