Looking for source of snap on 10-32 nylon ball joints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for source of snap on 10-32 nylon ball joints

Hi, I had gotten some of these years ago, but can't find them now at a reasonable price. The site hosting this image (with no part #) don't stock and want $6 each to drop ship a couple dozen. That's silly, I can get metal quick disconnects for $2, and they're made of 2 machined steel parts and a spring rather than a bit of injection molded nylon. Any ideas? Googling has not been productive.

They are used on radio control cars, boats, plains, etc. Try a hobby shop.

Comment

$3.52 at McMaster
      McMaster-Carr is the complete source for your plant with over 595,000 products. 98% of products ordered ship from stock and deliver same or next day.

Comment

Originally posted by dfw5914 View Post
        If you're referring to part 6058K41, that's steel, and not even a quick disconnect, rather than the snap on nylon item in the picture.

ahidley: this is larger than model shop links, I frequently use the 2-56 and 4-40 sizes for cars and planes.

Comment

Radio control stuff goes all the way up to 1/4 scale stuff. I bet the below shop would have what you need.
          Marshall's Hilltop Hobbies
          55 Altoona Farms Lane
          Honesdale, PA 18431

570-729-7458
          [email protected]

Hours of Operation:
          Tuesday - Friday 2 PM - 9 PM
          Saturday - Sunday 10 AM - 5 PM
          Closed on Monday

Comment

These are close:

Gary Davison
            Tarkio, Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by ahidley View Post
              Radio control stuff goes all the way up to 1/4 scale stuff. I bet the below shop would have what you need.
              I've been using RC model linkages in my work for decades, they just don't have them this big. Tower Hobbies is an ENORMOUS online store, they don't have them.

gld: I had seen several other products from the UK too, but none available here in the US.

Comment

The pictured item is made by tuthill. Google and call them direct or buy them at the below link. They are pictured at the bottom of the links page.

Comment

Originally posted by ahidley View Post
                  The pictured item is made by tuthill. Google and call them direct or buy them at the below link. They are pictured at the bottom of the links page.

http://www.accentbearing.com/bearing...a-rod-ends.htm
                  Thanks but been there, done that. They have not made them in a decade. And as I said in the OP Accent wants $6 each to have them drop shipped. I want to find who actually makes them or stocks them.

Comment

Working...
                  X