OT: Hoax Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Hoax Warning

Normally these warnings are not worth bothering about. But this one is different. It should be passed on to all your friends. .

Subject: Hoax Warning

I usually take these those hoax warnings, but this one my wife received from a friend is IMPORTANT! Please send this warning to everyone on your email list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey and asks you to take your clothes off, do not do it!!! This is a scam; they only want to see you naked. I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap now....
    Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

A little to much time on your hands today?
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

thanks lynnl. I needed a smile today. I've just come back from the metal man today and he wanted 30 bucks for a 14" piece of tubing. So I said I only could afford half of that, like $15 worth. So he cut it in half and then said "including taxes, that comes to $20." Arrrrrrgh. As I said, I needed a smile

Comment

Lynnl:
        I'm out on day parole from the asylum. It's nice to know there are others out as well. Great isn't it!

Comment

Kinda like the blonde that got pulled over for speeding,the cop walked up to the car not knowing his fly was unzipped and as soon as she saw it she said"oh no!not another breath-a-lizer test!"
          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Where were you guys yesterday!!! Engeneering foulups, I couldn't find my (nearly)one of a kind 11/32" 24 inch Starett shrink rule which is the actual size we use and which I got off e-bay for a song even though it was NIB because it is a special order/run from Starett and is probably the only one of its kind on the west coast and the whole shop looked for it with no luck untill just at quitting time, 45 minuets to change the disk on the sander because I can only get it to come off in little bits and It should have only taken 5!!!!! But could you be funny yeaserday when I needed it? NOOoooo. >:P~

But I'll have to remember the breath-alizer

Better late than never

Dave

Comment

Peel an cuss discs eh?LPS electrical contact cleaner,spray and peel at the same time,causes cancer and probibly burns a bigger hole in the atmosphere,but it gets those&*@#^@%&^*&(&*(!discs off,plus when the cleaner exaps,you can most time re-use the discs.
              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

I know what you mean. I got fined by the furniture tag inspector. Pop inspection. He got me on my pillows. I forgot and had cut the tags off all of them. $100 a tag for 8 pillows. I'm lucky, I guess. I talked him down to $600. It was all I had on me.

Comment

Got you for tags and registration, eh....

--jr
                  dvideo

Comment

I cut them off but put them in the drawer beside the bed. That way if I get told to slow down for driving too fast I can reach over and get them right beside the... Ahh, I better quit.
                    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Next thing I know you'll be telling me you can drill a square hole.

Comment

I heard that sex is wonderful at 60, only problem is,I live at No.8

Allan

Comment

Recieved this today from a friend(?)
                          Raise right leg slightly, rotate foot in a
                          clockwise direction.
                          Now trace the number 6 in the air w/right hand, watch foot change direction.
                          Undoubtably too much free time.

Comment

"watch foot change direction"...indeed

I can't get more than about a half dozen full clockwise rotaions before the pent up energy in my leg becomes overpowering and spins my foot back the other way - like the prop on an elastic powered toy airplane.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X