Free turning a half ellipse in the lathe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhe.1973 View Post
    Thank you Nick for stating very well what I feel also.
    Agreed.

And, begging your pardon Old Friend ( with regard to the thread ) we got the card, evidently later than intended. But it got here! The Pony Express really should feed those ponies better hay... Tried writing but the email got bounced back, so just wanted to let you know, here. Been absolutely nuts lately, but will ping you again, directly, shortly. Hope you are well!! Speak soon.

ZK

Comment

Originally posted by Zahnrad Kopf View Post
      Agreed.

And, begging your pardon Old Friend ( with regard to the thread ) we got the card, evidently later than intended. But it got here! The Pony Express really should feed those ponies better hay... Tried writing but the email got bounced back, so just wanted to let you know, here. Been absolutely nuts lately, but will ping you again, directly, shortly. Hope you are well!! Speak soon.

ZK
      Great to hear from you! But who are you calling old?

No idea why your message didn't go through. My e-mail address hasn't changed in 40 or 50 years.

We're doing quite well considering how OLD we are.
      Best wishes to ya’ll.

Sincerely,

Jim

"To invent you need a good imagination and a pile of junk" - Thomas Edison

"I've always wanted to get a job as a procrastinator but I keep putting off going out to find one so I guess I'll never realize my life's dream. Frustrating!" - Me

Comment

Working...
      X