Bandsaw Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandsaw Giveaway

I gave my Doall bandsaw to a nice young fellow tonight,he is a farmer and full of ambition.He not a machinist guy yet but has done some nice fabrication work on his farm.It was in a bundle of Auction stuff I got and do not need.He is pretty excited to get it up and running and add rollers like I did on my saw in the last 2 pics.

Good for you for helping the guy out by giving him the saw! And nice job on the rollers on your saw, I like the idea of the tubing for sliding the roller.......

Comment

What a great jesture, giving that young farmer the saw. May you be rewarded for your good deed.

Comment

I have a great young man setting up a shop we trade labor for machines but on the buy I just made I gave him athe best lathe in the deal a Monarch CY, a real beast worth about $3500. He's going to be a great sucess & it's fun to help. Gave him a large Pantagraph back in the summer.
        "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
        world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
        country, in easy stages."
        ~ James Madison

Comment

When I see pictures of a saw like yours I want to burn the stand I built from old two by fours and the HF 4X6 saw that it's for.
          I do have a John Deere tractor though.
          Don't have that much bare concrete.
          Can you tell I'm jealous?
          Bill
          I cut it off twice and it's still too short!

Comment

Tundra that was very generous of you. With a little cleaning and care he'll have a top notch saw. I hope he appreciates your generosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustybolt View Post
              Tundra that was very generous of you. With a little cleaning and care he'll have a top notch saw. I hope he appreciates your generosity.
              Ya he very appreciative of having it ,he pretty stoked on the repowering to 1ph as he has some motors on hand and to install roller system.I will help him out on different ideas for the refurbish.

Comment

I take back My "YOU SUCK" for that item. Not for any of the others. Good on You.
                mark costello-Low speed steel

Comment

Good on you!
                  David Kaiser
                  “You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
                  ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

What's the big yellow thing? Looks fun.

Oh, and good on ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Hill View Post
                      What's the big yellow thing? Looks fun.

Oh, and good on ya!!
                      That is a Combine for harvesting grain&oilseed crops,that what brings in the moolah!!!

Comment

And cost the "Moolah" too!
                        "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
                        world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
                        country, in easy stages."
                        ~ James Madison

Comment

Working...
                        X