Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommended Seller of Niagara End Mills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Seller of Niagara End Mills?

Hello!

Everyone and their brother appears to be selling Niagara end mills on eBay, Amazon, etc. Have you found any particular seller who has consistently low (or fair) prices and is someone you buy from repeatedly? If so, could you share their information?

Thank you!

Andy

McMaster Carr.. Every 4 flute endmill I have ordered from them has been Niagara. They don't list the manufacturer.

Comment

You might also consider Hanita end mills.

Competitive performance and pricing.

Comment

I still say Ebay is your best bet for end mills of any brand. I've bought many over the years and for much better prices than I could have got in any tool supply catalog. I do stick with the brand name stuff, Niagara being one of the best in my opinion, followed by Putnam, Cleveland, OSG and a bunch of others.

JL....................

Comment

Looks like some of the new end mills on Ebay are close to half of what some of the retailers I am looking at are selling them for. I wonder how they sell them so cheap? Are the seconds?

Andy

Comment

The "retailers" mark them up a LOT to the small customers. If you buy 1000''s per year.. your price would be way way less There are no seconds but I bet there are some counterfeits.

Comment

Working...
            X