Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Brewed Product Deserves "Best" Label?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't drink much but tried iron maiden trooper ale last night, very nice
    Not sure why iron maiden think rock music and ale fit but there we go, there's also a Metallica From Budweiser
    Mark

Comment

Don't drink much anymore, but back in the day two beers put me to sleep. I could party all night with Glenfiditch.
      “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

My home brew Lager.. JR

Comment

Adams, Sam

Comment

Bud Select, but I always dig through the cooler to find a 12 pack with a "born on" date that is 3-4 weeks old, max.

Fresh beer is good beer!

On special occasions, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale!

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by KiddZimaHater View Post
              There are literally HUNDREDS of good beers to choose from. Just too many micro-brewers out there.
              My wife got me the "Beer of the month club", and I tried many, many different beers. ALL GOOD.
              However, I have a taste for wheat beer.
              My favorite "Mass produced" beer is FRANZISKANER.
              What...no Shiner Bock? They've got a lock on most of Central Texas - excepting the cheap stuff my sons tend to buy.

Comment

You have got to be joking. That is the world's absolute worst coffee. If we are talking coffee, French Market Coffee and Chicory. I drink a cup every morning.

But if we are talking beer, DIXIE. It goes great with boilled crawfish.

Originally posted by Doozer View Post
                Maxwell House.

-Doozer
                Last edited by Paul Alciatore; 03-27-2016, 10:51 AM.
                Paul A.
                SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
                You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Drinking beer? I wish. Now that my Hep C is gone I can afford the odd drink. But unfortunately I have severe gluten intolerance so beer is out of the question.
                  Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Cerveza Noche Buena...it's a Mexican Christmas beer only made once per year...but it's hard to find even at Christmas time!
                    David Kaiser
                    “You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
                    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

What...no Shiner Bock?
                      Oh, I like SHINER too. They make damn fine beer. Love their Black Stout, Ruby Red and Prickly Pear.
                      I'm also a fan of Dogfish Head brewery and Sam Adams.
                      There are just sooooo many good brews out there, It's impossible to say "THAT'S" my favorite.

Comment

Choosing but one beer as "the best" is like trying to choose the most beautiful woman...

Andy

Comment

Choosing but one beer as "the best" is like trying to choose the most beautiful woman...

Nonsense. Beer is predictable. You know exactly when it is going to leave you.
                          Last edited by Evan; 03-28-2016, 01:29 PM.
                          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Whatever the beer, contrary to popular habit, it should Never be drunk from the bottle or the can!
                            Max.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxHeadRoom View Post
                              Whatever the beer, contrary to popular habit, it should Never be drunk from the bottle or the can!
                              Max.
                              I keep a half dozen glasses in the freezer at all times to act as "convenient" receptacles.

Comment

I like to keep a half dozen empty beer bottles in the fridge also for my alcoholic friends
                                Guaranteed not to rust, bust, collect dust, bend, chip, crack or peel

Comment

Working...
                                X