Grizzly insert cross reference.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizzly insert cross reference.

I have RH tool holder from Grizzly - G7028. Inserts are available from Grizzly:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/Carb...-w-G7028/G7039

I tried to find it from different source and I failed, is there a cross reference chart that includes grizzly numbers?

to my knowledge, after a long search, they are a proprietary insert, I have the same tool, I bought back when the inserts were about $1/ea, I gave up using the tool.
    jack

Comment

No cross reference I know of...

IF the photo is accurate in that link, looks pretty close to the 80* trigon but after that its a matter of sizes and if both sides are useful.

Comment

The insert is listed on the page for the tool holder on the grizzly site.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mark.karlenzig View Post
          The insert is listed on the page for the tool holder on the grizzly site.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
          .... and it says;

Right hand cutting. Uses ANSI inserts WNMG32.51, or ISO inserts WNMG06T304.
          At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and left over parts.

Comment

Originally posted by danlb View Post
            .... and it says;

Right hand cutting. Uses ANSI inserts WNMG32.51, or ISO inserts WNMG06T304.
            Now I feel really stupid

Thank you for correcting my blindness, it was not the first time and I am sure it will happen tome again.

Thank you, sir

Comment

Working...
            X