Surface grinder prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doozer has been "outed".

He is actually an elitist..... one of those "if you cannot buy the best, then just get out of the hobby" guys.....you know, "ABEC 9 is hardly good enough"......
    CNC machines only go through the motions.

Ideas expressed may be mine, or from anyone else in the universe.
    Not responsible for clerical errors. Or those made by lay people either.
    Number formats and units may be chosen at random depending on what day it is.
    I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.
    Generalizations are understood to be "often" true, but not true in every case.

Comment

Apologia Doozer

I think his complaint here is the value of the Delta vs. what can be had for around the same money, better built and better suited. Though he did say he wouldn't take a free one.
      Might be sensible if your plate's full and so is the shed, just another project.

Comment

what can be had , is location-dependent. We have no apparent info as to even the country the OP is in.

I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.

Comment

No mag table ...
          50 bucks max
          Green Bay, WI

Comment

Originally posted by J Tiers View Post
            what can be had , is location-dependent. We have no apparent info as to even the country the OP is in.

All fixed up! I dont know what happened, my exact location used to be listed...
            Feel free to put me on ignore....

Comment

So did you buy that little gem?

"Bubba" probably already made his big score when he sold the legs to some preppie asshat who made them into a table.
              Last edited by Rosco-P; 03-26-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

What's it worth? Weigh it. Call local scrap yard and ask what they are paying for CI and steel.

Weight X CI/steel price / 2

You can't go wrong except for gas to take it to the scrap yard.
                Paul A.
                SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
                You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Ah, you are local here.

I have not been watching CL recently.

Comment

I live in Brighton, IL its not on CL

Rosco, I did buy it. Picking it up Tues
                    Feel free to put me on ignore....

Comment

Ok, you should have it home now, all clean and up and running. Let's see some pix.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustybolt View Post
                        John. These are pretty versitile machines. If he puts a mag. table on it it will do quite well as a surface grinder.

Daveo. I don't think you can get in too much trouble for 300 bucks.
                        You can only lose $300

Comment

Originally posted by flylo View Post
                          You can only lose $300
                          Only if he drops a boulder on it.... He could sell it pretty fast around here if he wanted to.

Comment

Working...
                          X