Interesting adaptable products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting adaptable products

Just proving to myself that I should have known better.
    Last edited by QSIMDO; 03-28-2016, 10:19 AM.
    Len

The backplate is 100% machined from airplane grade solid billet aluminum making it very strong and very hard. It will not warp or break.
    Wll, it surely is the best hot sh*t out there.
    Amount of experience is in direct proportion to the value of broken equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaakko Fagerlund View Post
      Wll, it surely is the best hot sh*t out there.
      Any ad that uses that kind of description is clearly intended for the Yuppy generation. :-)
      ...lew...

Comment

Either this is a repost of another thread with absolutely no clue of whats going on .. or QSIMDO edited all the
        content out.
        John Titor, when are you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Amick View Post
          Either this is a repost of another thread with absolutely no clue of whats going on .. or QSIMDO edited all the
          content out.

Not an old thread ..He'd found some little clutches to use on a project at ....

http://www.robinsonracing.com/catalog/slash_4x4.html

Rob

Comment

Guaranteed not to rust, bust, collect dust, bend, chip, crack or peel

Comment

Quite an interesting design, with the friction disc locked to the aluminium with a hexagon joint. I wouldn't call aluminium hard unless it was hard anodised. It's hard to judge the size, they may be tiny.

Comment

I thought the whole thread was jinxed when my broadband went down just as I finished my edit.

Comment

They are small, specs say the drive pinion is sized for 5mm shaft.
                  If they were larger, I'd have a use for a couple of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X