ENCO 25% off & Free Shipping! Oh Yea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENCO 25% off & Free Shipping! Oh Yea!

Don't miss this Exclusive Spring Cyber Monday Online-Only Savings Event! Take 25% Off* all orders! No Minimums! No Exclusions! PLUS Free Shipping*

Use Promo Code: CYBER to take 25% off and Promo Code: MONDAY for Free Ground Shipping*.

To take advantage of both offers, be sure to enter both promo codes prior to checkout. Simply enter: CYBER (then click apply) for 25% OFF, then enter: MONDAY (then click apply again) for Free Shipping!

Hurry, log on to use-enco.com today! Offers end 3/28/16!

Ends tonight. Get em while they last. We need to have a ool for when the rare & elusive 30% & free shipping will be next.

Comment

Thanks, flylo. Just placed a large order that included many things from oils to angle plates and a few things in between. Appreciate the heads up. Saved a fair amount of money just now. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks flylo, ordered some taps and a carbide center drill this morning. Then worked in the shop, building a ball turner and realized I needed a 3/4 " countersink, some T bolts and a few other odds and ends. Got the second order in with 5 minutes to spare. Thanks again, I'm glad you take the time to post when the sales are on. Have a good one.

Dwight

Comment

thanks flylo, got a bunch of oilite bushings in different sizes for not much more than what the 2 I needed would have cost me elsewhere.

Comment

Thanks & glad it saved you some $$$. Looks like the codes are still working

Comment

yes indeed, realised that I needed some 1/2in steel rod and got 3ft of O1 for $5 and change

Comment

Still working at 8:00 central time
                Hi, my name is Wilson and I am a tooloholic.

Comment

I was going to use it to get an import boring head, but it looks like Shars has it cheaper even using the enco discount.

Comment

Working...
                  X