This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Clark Forklift

I bought a small Clark forklift I think is an early '60's or a late '50's model (like me) & a post Clipper model. It's gas operated, 42" forks, 2 stage, Pneumatic foam filled tires, about 2500# cap. It's a little sweetheart & works great, paid $500. I bid on a few odd items at a local machine shop closing & bought a 20" 4 jaw chuck with back plate for $5 which may work fine & came with wrench but weighs 500-650# so I'll add for an extra counterweight. I hauled it on the one ton but the machine deal came with a skid steer trailer I'll haul it with. I bought it to finish moving the 32 machine buy last fall & can leave this there & have a bigger one at the shop. I'll try to post pics. I'll like old things that still work great (wish I did)
    Also it has the gauge cluster on the steering column but the seat doesn't swivel & is padded with a backrest if anyone know the model as it doesn't look like any pics I've found yet.
    Last edited by flylo; 06-25-2016, 07:50 AM.
    "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
    world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
    country, in easy stages."
    ~ James Madison

Originally posted by flylo View Post
    I bought a small Clark forklift I think is an early '60's or a late '50's model
    Also it has the gauge cluster on the steering column but the seat doesn't swivel & is padded with a backrest if anyone know the model as it doesn't look like any pics I've found yet.
    Try this site and you can slide the timeline to view different model years.http://www.clarkmhc.com/company/history.asp

Steve

Comment

doctor
      He is advertising his old junk iron again. Just like a machinery dealer does

Comment

Come on over again & see all my machines & BTW bring my stolen Lincoln wire welder you couldn't figure out how to use back will you? I really feel sorry for you being an unhappy sad old wannabe having to always strike out at other people who are happy. Please get help my friend as we've discussed before, there is help for you.
        Last edited by flylo; 06-28-2016, 09:00 AM.
        "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
        world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
        country, in easy stages."
        ~ James Madison

Comment

Working...
        X