Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Ever wonder what's inside an iPhone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Ever wonder what's inside an iPhone?

https://youtu.be/DORyTWjqg7U

nope, been inside too many, usually to replace the screen. They do have lots and lots of very small screws that go in very particular places.

Comment

How do people break their I-phones? A rhetorical question, I watched a guy drop his on a carpeted step that had a metal nosepiece, it landed perfectly to shatter the screen. I have a Droid Max 3 years now that I immediately purchased an Otter case for. Dropped it a few times with no damage.

Watch, now that I mentioned it, it will break next week...
      Weston Bye - Author, The Mechatronist column, Digital Machinist magazine
      ~Practitioner of the Electromechanical Arts~

Comment

Originally posted by Weston Bye View Post
        Then you better be quick about starting a Kickstarter to fund the replacement.

Comment

Dropped Mine on the pavement once and did not break anything seeable, but the hard drive left the building.
          mark costello-Low speed steel

Comment

My son threw my flip phone (that I am still using) in the fish tank for an unknown amount of time.
            Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Weston Bye View Post
              How do people break their I-phones? A rhetorical question, I watched a guy drop his on a carpeted step that had a metal nosepiece, it landed perfectly to shatter the screen. I have a Droid Max 3 years now that I immediately purchased an Otter case for. Dropped it a few times with no damage.

Broke an iPod 4 becuase it fell out of my pocket and landed face down onto crushed stone. Lots of high pressure points. Replaced the screen, then broke it the same day. I now have a moto X with an otter box, tons of drops with no issues.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X