Does anybody know where I can buy any heavy duty hand pump oilers that are designed specifically for oiling the oil ball joints on machine tools(Vertical Mills, Mill/Drills, Etc....) I need one for my Mill/Drill! The only ones that I have found are for filling Oil Filler Caps. I bought 2 of the Goldenrod pistol-grip type, in 2 different capacities, hoping that one of them would work, but the ends of the tips are to big, and the finger operated pump lever bends to easily! I haven't found ANY oiler that is designed specifically for them Oil Ball Joints on machine tools!! I am trying to find a heavy duty industrial type with the flexible or angled neck if they make them anymore! My dad had a non-pistol-grip type of oiler that he bought for his Smithy lathe, you can use it to oil ball joints but it leaks through the bottom seam(it's over 30 years old, and there is no manufacturers label on it, it has a capacity less than 1 Pint , it has a screw-on tip, and is the angled neck type not the straight neck type, Just your regular type of oiler! Its has a copper finish on the outside!) I will ad a photo of dads oil pump as soon as I can fine the cable for the digital camera!)

[This message has been edited by cbarker (edited 07-14-2004).]

[This message has been edited by cbarker (edited 07-14-2004).]