Saw, welder and shop scraps toe jack design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by true temper View Post
    Good job, I bet that deeetroyt sure sounds nice!!
    I worked on an 600GPM irrigation pump with the same engine. Everyone in the county knew when it was pumping!

Comment

Originally posted by OhioDesperado View Post
      AT&T Site I am guessing. Possibly AUTOVON Military switch site.
      Yep! AT&T. It handled a LOT of long distance communications from/to the west coast. Don't know what the AUTOVON designation is.
      Best wishes to ya’ll.

Sincerely,

Jim

"To invent you need a good imagination and a pile of junk" - Thomas Edison

"I've always wanted to get a job as a procrastinator but I keep putting off going out to find one so I guess I'll never realize my life's dream. Frustrating!" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by metalmagpie View Post
        That toe jack looks stronger than sh*t.

metalmagpie
        Well I did have to lift part of my house..................twice!

Best wishes to ya’ll.

Sincerely,

Jim

"I've always wanted to get a job as a procrastinator but I keep putting off going out to find one so I guess I'll never realize my life's dream. Frustrating!" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by OhioDesperado View Post
          AT&T Site I am guessing. Possibly AUTOVON Military switch site.
          Some info on AUTOVON: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/autovo...r-world-war-3/

Comment

Originally posted by jhe.1973 View Post
            There is a a funny story about this project that will be in the next post 'cuz I'm at my photo limit...................................
            Arggh ... I tried to find your next post from 8-15-2016 and search was no help at all. Are those posts still around? If not, how did this thread reappear? I think that this is mostly operator error, so if somebody can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Engelhardt View Post
              Arggh ... I tried to find your next post from 8-15-2016 and search was no help at all. Are those posts still around? If not, how did this thread reappear? I think that this is mostly operator error, so if somebody can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Bob
              I think he was referring to the Nuclear Blast Detector in this post:
              http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/thr...49#post1064849

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Engelhardt View Post

Bob
                Hi Bob,

Sorry if my mention of next post was misleading. RichR nailed it. Thanks Rich!

I have seen people interchange terms (posts, threads, forums) which can lead to misunderstandings. Perhaps this played into it.
                Best wishes to ya’ll.

Sincerely,

Jim

Comment

Working...
                X