This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T: My testicals hurt.

So I am 51 and my nutts are aching for a week now, Also have lower back pain as well as lower abdominal pain.

I normally would wait and see how things turn out, even with my BC HMO plan. I dont like medical facilities.

So my wife of many years, who happens to have her Masters in Nursing, and is current and working while my lazy ass retired has ball pain.

Bronwyn, my Wife said make an appointment. Hmmm, my nutts ache, I need an appointment.

Or, it will just go away I am thinking...JR
    My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Try cutting 3" off the top of your wellington boots

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

John might have something there. But my guess is, you've gotten fat in your old age and your shorts are too tight. Go buy some bigger shorts (undies)

I would rather have tools that I never use, than not have a tool I need.
      Oregon Coast

Comment

How would you like those machined; mill, lathe, or English wheel? What are the tolerances?

Comment

Those are some serious symptoms! Listen to your wife. Don't be an idiot. Get checked NOW!

Pete
          1973 SB 10K .
          BenchMaster mill.

Comment

Just give them a good smack with an engineer's hammer. A ball pein would be most appropriate.

Ian
            All of the gear, no idea...

Comment

Testicular pain is a very common thing, dull ache spreading up to your abdomen, some folk have it for years, once the more serious things are ruled out, which is most important, have you checked for lumps as all men should and don't, why escapes me?
              I never had it but having the snip started it off, regular bouts of aching but that's one of the side effects they don't make much of, some guys, well one in particular I talked to ended up permanently aching ouch. The only thing I've found that alleviated the problem was plenty of hot, not too hot baths chucking some Epsom salts in, it was a long shot but it worked.
              But you do need checking, the good news is even if it was cancer the only bit of your body that has a 98% cure rate is your nuts surprisingly (although a friend of mine now has plastic nuts, we take the piss out of him and say if he ever has kids now they would have "made in China" moulded on thir asses.
              Go to the doctor ( in my case she was a nice pretty young doctor so it was a bonus, no way I could get my nuts fondled by a young pretty girl, every cloud as they say)
              Although Sir J has identified a terrible condition, tall welly syndrome, you don't want to chaff your nuts with your welly rims, and getting the legs down them can be hazardous (very Baaaad)
              Get checked and don't worry
              Mark

Comment

Just take a spoonful of cement and harden up.....you young fellas are getting it too easy
                Pete

Comment

Go to the doctor.

Comment

This isn't funny, I suffered this for years. Brave to even bring it up imho. Went to multiple Dr's until the seasonal pattern became clear. Work induced strain of 1 (ONE) tiny muscle in my right leg where it joined into my hip directly behind my scrotum pressing on a nerve. God the pain was intense spreading from my knee to my belly.
                    Pain meds, anti inflamitories by the bottle for years. I'm off the pain meds except for flair ups. I have to watch how I step up EVERY time I do it. It got a lot better but still did not go away until I changed how I sleep. Keeping both legs together made all the difference, no sprawling where that muscle got overstretched. The source of the pain is an area the size of a pencil eraser. Super soft chairs and less sitting helps. I cannot take wooden chairs anymore. Maybe this will help you I can only hope so, been there and it isn't fun.
                    Last edited by Abner; 09-12-2016, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Just sharpen your knife and cut them off. Chances are you are just carrying dead weight

Comment

My grandmother refused to see doctors because she was affraid of what they might say. She dropped dead when her Aeorta burst. My mother was same way, died the same way right after I graduated flight school. Am I supposed to have empathy? I surely felt angry which is a form of sadness, and can't help but think how stupid they were. Hey, it's your life, your body, I don't know you personally, but if your family member comes on here and says you died of cancer, and refused to see a doctor, I'll award you a Darwin medal! I'd much rather you go see a doctor so we don't lose another valuable member here.
                        Last edited by RB211; 09-12-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Unless you've been riding a motorcycle for hours or have a lot of seat time in a tractor, you better get it checked out soon. Pain in the "walnut" can often be confused with pain in the testicles but your body is trying to tell you something. Better to get it checked out early or you risk loosing either or both. It may be a hernia, a muscle strain or something more serious. You won't know unless you see a doctor.

Comment

PSB - Painful Sperm Backup, you need to get laid more..............

Serious go to the docs, one of my friends is now dealing with testicular cancer, they believe they caught it in time.
                            jack

Comment

Don't fool around with this, go see a doctor. It may be nothing, but don't try to explain it away with excuses of underwear too tight, motorcycle riding, or some other excuse. You may have testicular torsion, testicular cancer, bladder cancer that has spread, colon cancer or a number of other disease processes which could be serious and very treatable of caught early. Time is not on your side prior to diagnosis. Disease of one part of the body can cause pain in another part, referred pain is the term.
                              Go find oput what the problem is and either ease your mind that the issue is minor or get treatment started to improve your chances of survival.

Comment

Working...
                              X