Chinese act drive install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese act drive install

Thought I would share my experience with one of these. I sold my bp and included the hitachi act drive that was on it. I replaced the mill with another mill and needed a new ac drive. I watched eBay for a deal and bought a used one that ended up being DOA... After messing with that I figured I would give the Chinese drive a shot since the price was low enough and had a 2 year warranty.I figured most of the drives are built over there anyways I may as well cut out the middleman.
    I installed the drive and all went as normal.The only downfall is the very limited manual.It is in English and understandable but very brief.I use to question why the several other drives I have had had so much info in the manual.way too much in my eyes. Well this is the other end of the spectrum.lol I have drive manuals with over 50 pages and this one probably has 10.
    After a lot of trial and error it is programmed for remote operation.It works fine. For the price I am pleased. An affordable drive for the home guys I believe. Jim
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/222092196433...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Dang spell check..changed title. Grrrr...can't fix it
    Last edited by j king; 09-15-2016, 01:35 PM.
Working...
X