PhotosI'm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhotosI'm

I know this has been coverered before, but I'm still having problems. For background, I' m 80 and was dragged into the computer age kicking and screaming, therefore still struggling. I have a photobucket account, have no problem selecting a pic and generating a link. How do I get an IPad to insert a pic? I need specific directions for an IPad. Many thanks, Bob

You don't have to be over 80 years of age, but good luck trying to dance through the WELLS FARGO crap I've been receiving: change of card types, reward sums of $24.99, ( but can't kick over to target sum of $25.00, .01 penny short, sorry), new card style/color because we want you to enjoy being among the few who pay your CC debt on time-- sign here to move your debts from competitor banks to us without a hassle, and on and on----------

Plus their pee poor, local parking lot with a traffic flow pattern design by real dipp****z.

--G

Keep plugging Mr. Fisher, it took me more than one try to post a picture, a long time ago.

Comment

Maybe connect the Ipad to PB and upload the pic .. then do it like you normally would.
      John Titor, when are you.

Comment

Working...
      X