No announcement yet.

Bought a small ruby stone from China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it's because your location is "Minnesoa"?

Drills and endmills may be considered "sharps" and require special medical handling procedures and packaging, like for needles and scalpels
    http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
    Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
    USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Originally posted by flylo View Post
      Ups has a deal with the post office so now UPS brings light Amazon packages & the poor lady from the post office prings the 80# boxes of lead, steel, etc in her car. I really feel bad but it wasn't my stupid idea.
      Originally posted by vincemulhollon View Post
      Yeah the google terms are fedex smartpost and UPS surepost and they both boil down to pay almost as much as premium private service but get USPS delivery, not funny at all. "But I shipped it UPS, how can it be stuck at my post office for three days, the brown truck was supposed to drop it off three days ago? But I pay for UPS specifically so it doesn't get stuck at the post office for three days!"

Actually it was Amazon not UPS that struck the deal with the devil (USPS). Amazon saves a bundle by using the postal service every chance they get.
      https://www.amazon.com/forum/amazon%20carrier%20feedback?cdForum=Fx2KOZSYK6OUZ6 Y&cdSort=newest&cdThread=TxRPW9WR5QRQUN

I got tired of the postal workers smashing every single package that comes my way. The extra large or heavy packages (way to go Amazon...) they won't even attempt to deliver. I finally signed up for a UPS "MyChoice" Premium account. UPS automatically delivers any packages sent via "Surepost" straight to my door. The postal service never gets their hands on it so my packages arrive unmolested and 2-3 days sooner than if they were turned over to the post office. I am willingly paying to PREVENT the USPS from delivering my mail (parcels). That is how worthless the USPS has become in my eyes.
      Last edited by Highpower; 10-26-2016, 09:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by PStechPaul View Post
        Maybe it's because your location is "Minnesoa"?

Drills and endmills may be considered "sharps" and require special medical handling procedures and packaging, like for needles and scalpels
        Hi,

Well they could provide a place to enter my National Registry EMS number then. I am licenced to poke holes and even "drill" into people as needed.

You might have a point with the "Minnesoa" thing......... But apparently I'm either too lazy to fix it, or they should just know what I meant!

Dalee
        If you think you understand what is going on, you haven't been paying attention.

Comment

Working...
        X