Hossfeld Bending Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hossfeld Bending Arms

Looking to fab a set of arms like this for my hossfeld.

Anyone happen to have a set they can get dimensions off or send pics with a tape for dimensions?

They look like this:

Thanks a bunch

Google

Comment

I appreciate that detailed advice. I've had no luck as I am looking to create the 180* bending arms and cylinder mount as seen on the right side of the picture for my machine. Not looking for the machine already have one of those.

Comment

the hole spacing is going to be the same as on your straight arm. so I would say all you would have to do is add the 90 deg arms to your straight arm or build a new set of arms. Ken

Comment

Originally posted by novak74 View Post
          I appreciate that detailed advice. I've had no luck as I am looking to create the 180* bending arms and cylinder mount as seen on the right side of the picture for my machine. Not looking for the machine already have one of those.
          Don't know what to tell you. I Googled 'hossfeld bender arm plans' and plenty of info comes up. Hit 'image search' and drawings come up. Tony has a good video on his bender and he says as much in his video.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
            the hole spacing is going to be the same as on your straight arm. so I would say all you would have to do is add the 90 deg arms to your straight arm or build a new set of arms. Ken
            Ken,

Thanks for the information I really appreciate it. Guess I was over thinking it.

Comment

Originally posted by softtail View Post
              Don't know what to tell you. I Googled 'hossfeld bender arm plans' and plenty of info comes up. Hit 'image search' and drawings come up. Tony has a good video on his bender and he says as much in his video.
              That is where I obtained the picture I posted, which was from a member here several years ago.

But I will check into it further.

Thanks all.

Comment

I looked around but didn't find any plans for the arm you are looking for but looking at Hossfeld the website have a pretty good picture of the arm in ther parts catalog ken

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                  I looked around but didn't find any plans for the arm you are looking for but looking at Hossfeld the website have a pretty good picture of the arm in ther parts catalog ken
                  Ken,

I sure appreciate the help!

I never thought to check there, but wil so I can get this thing made and get my work done.

Thanks again

Comment

glad to help. anybody have any 3/4" and 1" tube dies in the smaller radius that they would sell I have a #1 bender but I could bush the #2 dies to work. before I make some. ken

Comment

Working...
                    X