Project - 7.5 Gage Ride-on Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RB211 View Post
    A.D.D. Much? You get a freaking 1.5" scale train and just decide to switch gears instantly? Forget what the kid wants, from day one, you should of bought a hydrostatic garden tractor and a small trailer for moving the logs around your property. A used John Deere 140, 300 thru 400 series would of been perfect.
    As for the train, these things aren't for people who just casually decide to try one, most sensible people would never contemplate having a 1/8 scale model train set in their backyard, unless they truly wanted it. Theres no going only half the distance once you have the rolling stock.
    I think you're confusing people... at least I hope so. I live in a condo... no track running around the back yard. I'm a member of a model engineers club that has a lot of track, and a roundhouse I hope to get in to... just as soon as somebody dies it seems. Anyway... yeah, the train engine is a bit big to store, even vertical as it is now, but I'll get back to it, or not. Doesn't really matter as I can always hand it off to the next guy if it comes to it. It can wait and I'm having fun.

Relax... it's okay,

David...
    http://fixerdave.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by fixerdave View Post
      I think you're confusing people... at least I hope so. I live in a condo... no track running around the back yard. I'm a member of a model engineers club that has a lot of track, and a roundhouse I hope to get in to... just as soon as somebody dies it seems. Anyway... yeah, the train engine is a bit big to store, even vertical as it is now, but I'll get back to it, or not. Doesn't really matter as I can always hand it off to the next guy if it comes to it. It can wait and I'm having fun.

Relax... it's okay,

David...
      You're correct, I am mixing up people, what I get for speed reading!

Comment

I just bought a Cushman minute miser & the exact same thing in Taylor Dunn, these are 24 V light & have a 4250# rated towing capacity, maybe it may work for you. https://www.taylor-dunn.com/vehicle-...ard.aspx?id=37

Comment

Working...
        X