No announcement yet.

OT Broken Leg needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

walking now , barely using cane,still not walking far , cant sit at computor for more than 30 min..had to fix truck last friday ,in 60 degree, last warm day of the year, damn drum brakes !!!! the slotted washer that you have to push in and twist, rusted out and pulled through, brake shoe tilted and fluid drained out.check your brake hardware for rust !!!!!!!!!!!!! i still am in need of donations, even 5 or 10$ will greatly help out.anyone here in okc??? pm me , we can meet and eat some where in nw okc,,.and if you can share my GFM campaign to your contacts on facebook or twitter or such , that would be great too. Thanks.
    Last edited by madokie; 12-21-2016, 08:22 PM.
    FORD BEATING JAP CRAP SINCE 1941!! CAROLYN JONES(1930-1983 actress)may this lady never be forgotten.

Comment

I just donated $20. Not much, but every little bit helps. I give a fair amount to my church, and used to give to some of the name brand charities, however, I'm really bummed out by many charities now. With all the bad ratings of Paralyzed Veterans of America, SmileTrain, USO, March of Dimes, etc. I would rather give my money to a person or group that doesn't pay their top executives hundreds of thousands of dollars. Even Wounded Warriors wastes a lot of money on fundraising and administrative expenses. Don't get me started on all the telephone solicitors for cancer and police organizations!

At least madokie has told us what happened, and I'm sure he's not thrilled about having to ask for help. One of my co-workers fell 12 feet off a ladder last summer and ended up in the same shape. His foot wasn't healing right and they had to re-do his surgery last month.

I hope others will start feeling the Christmas Spirit and help someone in need!

Good luck, madokie!

Comment

new years update.i can walk without cane now. not too far, or it starts to hurt a little.can sit at computer for about a hour too.i go to see doc middle of this month.might be able to go back to work first of feb, will have to wait and see.donations around xmas were very low, i expected that,had enough to get me through to this year,if anyone can donate it will be greatly appreciated,even 5 or 10$, and its easier to do at pay pal, with my e [email protected] at GFM via we pay.its a canadian company and the way they charge your CC is strange ,so some people pefer pay pal..Thanks again..
        FORD BEATING JAP CRAP SINCE 1941!! CAROLYN JONES(1930-1983 actress)may this lady never be forgotten.

Comment

weekly update,walking more, doing more,working in backyard,rearanging my storage shed and such.still need help paying my bills,any donation no matter how small will be appreciated..Thanks, again,,Am i the only one here in OKC area??? anyone else???? if anyone is, pm and we can meet some where over dinner and gab..

Comment

monday update,well i had a bad tooth last week,3 sleepless nights of pain,,got it out wed morn,mon and tues i tried to find a free clinic here in OKC , found about 20 free health clinics, but they were all full up on extractions,so i took some things to the pawn shop and was able scrape together 142$ ..got the last wed appointment at the OU denistry school..they did good work,My dentist is Fess from that 70's tv show I KID U KNOT !!!!!looked, acted ,and sounded just like fess,and my dentists first name is wilmer same as actor that portrayed fess..lower jaw still swollen, hard to open mouth and eat ,but no pain !!! walking more,i still need some help, i cant walk far enough or for long to get a job, if anyone can help with even 5 or 10$, it will help, i have 3 bills due this week and i can only pay half of one,its easier and faster to do pay pal, with my e mail...post #48..Thanks again to all...

Comment

Okie: I just sent you a small sum that might help a little and a note. I deliver propane for a local petroleum delivery place and I deal every day with people with problems like your having. Your taxes have paid many a fuel heating bill, its called leap and the social services handles help for food and other necessity's. I wont argue many getting it shouldn't be but you have paid into it so go talk to them. they are located in the county seat of your county.

Comment

Jan 23 update, walking around more,no pain, just feels odd in the knee joint, tried a long walk at the mall,got tired and minor pain, so i wont do that till first of feb again,had a bad tooth the 11th pulled,one way in the back bottom of jaw,jaw was really swollen, almost gone now,having to work with my mouth to get it open all the way, maybe i can eat a sandwitch end of this week like normal,mostly oatmeal,soup and pieces of sandwitch for now..i have a utility cutoff friday and have 1/2 of it, i need some help for the rest..e mail is fastest,and simplest [email protected] just 5 or $10 will help .. Thanks again ..

Comment

Jan 30 update,walking good , just not for long walks.jaw almost back to normal,trying to find a PT job, man Craigslist is full of crap in the job section.i still need donations if anyone can help,have 2 bills from middle of Jan to pay off,and 2 coming up end of this week,glad its warming up some, that will cut my heating bills down..Thanks to all that have helped..

Comment

Feb 6 update,walking more, getting around ok , i still cant walk or stand more than a hour, getting even a PT job will have to wait, i go back to see the doc end of this month,see what he says about that.i still need help i have 2 bills from last month and donations have dissapeared after the holidays,if you can donate with even 5 or 10$ that would be great,use my e-mail for pay pal .post 52.i have a bunch of Dave Gingery books FS, if anyone wants them. just PM me.
                    Last edited by madokie; 02-06-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

You selling them as a set? If not can you list titles please? I get paid next Monday might be interested in a few...

Comment

Someone from the Microchip PIC forum asked me to help him with a coding project. I told him about your plight and asked him to send any payment or donation to you. He says it's a small project and I have no idea what he thinks it's worth, or when he might send it, but you need the money more than I do.

http://www.microchip.com/forums/Posts/118240
                        http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
                        Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
                        USA Maryland 21030

Comment

You had an update post that seems to have disappeared. Any luck with the rain gutters? You should be getting a sizeable donation soon.
                          http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
                          Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
                          USA Maryland 21030

Comment

yes i saw that too,guess my listing books FS was a no no.thanks for helping paul,.well weekly update part 2,, Feb 14, walking around ok,contacting my old customers , for odd jobs, did a couple,i tire after about 30 min, but i dont work by the job not hour , 2 days of rain we have had enough.I NEED GUTTERS ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the city code enforcers dont like the look of my house, wrote me up for 4 violations, 3 i can fix easy, the fourth, i need more gutters, not enough drainage and gutters they say, so f anyone near OKC knows where i can get some good used GUTTERS PM me asap.i go to the doc end of this month,he said 3 months ago if my leg didnt go back all the way to my butt, they would Force it, so i am sure that will happen,so it looks like another month or so before i can get a PT job, so if any one can help with a donation, it will be appreciated. Thanks louis

Comment

Feb 21 update,doing good, got your friends donation Paul, Thanks again,and tell your friend Thanks too.still looking for used GUTTERS..i am up and around sorting out my storage shed,cant walk or stand for more than 2 hours,got all my bills paid f this month.will be going to doc in a week ,may get my leg Forced back,if so another month setback IMO,,only 2 small bils first of March, rest come middle of month, will need some help with the first 2 ,we'll see after that , Any donations of any size will be appreciated.. Thanks .louis.

Comment

Mar 3 update, well i talked to code enforcement gal, she checked the wrong box , meant to say i need siding..oh and a NEW ROOF !!!!!! oh is that all i asked her !!!! well i may have a line on some siding, but i have no idea about the roof.i went to the doc tuesday they didnt force my leg back , said i had enough ROM (range of motion), i bet they didnt want to do it, seeing how i have no insureance, it involves putting me under in the OR and minor surgery.so i get to do my PT at home to get my leg moving back to my butt like it is supposed to..Doc told me for the first time that my knee was damaged in the fall also !!!!!! had no idea, i asked him why my knee after 6 months after last surgery its still swollen??? he showed me x-rays and the damage !!! i cant work for more than 3 hours a day ,so even a PT job is unworkable,,may have to get on Federal disability..right now i still need donations,bills due middle of this month..any amount is needed , Thanks, louis

Comment

Working...
                                X