Clickspring has finished his clock project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clickspring has finished his clock project

If you haven't seen this almost two year project unfold on YouTube, it is quite a treat !
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ZGlpDa-0g

Very impressed with his metalworking skill as well as the high caliber of his videos.
    Gary

Appearance is Everything...

Originally posted by goose View Post

Very impressed with his metalworking skill as well as the high caliber of his videos.
    agreed. They are one set of videos I have say are well worth watching...i've probably never said that before lol
    in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

I don't know which are better Click Spring's work or his videos.

They are among the VERY Best.

I like when he imposes the parts diagram on his stock blank.

Hal

Comment

Yep, agree 110%. And it's not only the clock. His project videos for making the tools he uses are every bit as good and valuable lessons even to those of us that don't want to build a clock.

His attention to detailing each part, no matter how small, is also rather humbling.
        Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

Been almost following him since day 1! Love his videos but his shop made tool's videos are my most favourite by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Clickspring and Gbritnell are pretty good for beginners! They seem to be getting the hang of this metal working.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Agreed! One day they will make passable metalworkers. It is inspirational to all to see such craftsmanship. Even more so to be able to watch it happen.
              Kansas City area

Comment

Working...
              X