OT Paypal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Paypal ?

I have to ask for info as I sent some money via Paypal to a fellow forum user and he says he hasn't gotten it, been over a week, what is the procedure to trace this, I'm sure like toolman and others have experience in this. Thanks

If it is coming from a bank account on a private transaction, up to a week. When I sell on E-bay, and the buyer uses PayPal, it shows up right away.
    When I receive money from private individuals, I am notified right away that the payment has been sent via PayPal.

Comment

ok just went and looked and it says he hasn't accepted yet so maybe the address is not right or something- thanks for the help!

Comment

I missed an r in his address so I cancel this one and resent it- thanks for the help!
        Last edited by im#2; 01-24-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by im#2 View Post
          I missed an r in his address so do I cancel this one and resend, is that the way to do it?
          If not addressed to the right recipient, by all means cancel. Upstanding of that other mythical person not to take your money.
          "People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on" : Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X