Things came out good,I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things came out good,I think

Went and saw the doc today,he said the chip could stay in so long as it didn't start giving me a bunch of trouble.Since it is nearly healed over and looks and feels lots better than the otherday,I said leave it alone,no since in cutting it right back open and lossing more work right now.And too he said if it needs to come out its just and outpatient surgery.

Thanks to all who wished me luck!
    I just need one more tool,just one!

The body is a remarkable thing. My dad was involved in an accident with a concrete pumper many years ago. A 12 inch hose blew off and he was blasted 60 ft down a tunnel, nearly losing his life, and peppered with stones from the concrete. He's been feeling stones come to the surface of his skin for the last 20 or more years, and then when they get too annoying, he goes in and has some cut out. I think it's over now, no more are surfacing, but he's probably carried a pound or so of stones with him for years.
    I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

AIn't nothing like a good old Harley-Davidson for backing screws outa bone.

I have had to cut several out from under the skin.

I guess they should've looked at who they were putting them into and used LOCKTITE?

David
      (you know it will work out don'tcha?..) I guess that is why I could not get through the metal detectors at Sequoah Nuclear?

[This message has been edited by ibewgypsie (edited 07-31-2004).]

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing ok wierd. Just don't get an MRI.

Comment

Working...
        X