For What It's Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For What It's Worth

To: Anyone that I offended with my machines for sale in Oregon post. I'm sorry. I registered on this board when it was first started, and I dont't remember all the restrictions. I checked the forum description, but not the rules, policies, and restrictions, so I missed it.

Some interesting comments were posted on the sale thread. Thank all of you for your point of view.

If it matters to anyone, I had a couple nibbles but no bites. I'd advise anyone against a similar post. Not worth it. Perhaps someday we will have a place for such things, and I think it might help a lot of people.

Many of you have posted quite a bit more than I have. Some of these posts have been Way off topic. With this forum, it's easy to avoid topics that you aren't interested in. Hopefully, this is the very thing that will keep this board alive and well.

Thank all of you for your input, and taking the time to post here.

Regards, Tim

Hopefully there are no hard feelings. I agree that it would be nice to have a place here to list items for sale, but there is a place on that "other board" so I don't worry about it too much. Never have used it either, but wife thinks I ought to wear it out.
    David from Jax
    A serious accident is one that money can't fix.

Comment

Working...
    X